PotD: Do you live in an area in which same-sex marriage is legal?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 21, 2011, 11:17:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

:|

Yes
5 (29.4%)
No
12 (70.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

How is the east coast scary?

Quote from: Tectrika on September 21, 2011, 06:21:35 PM
me too smithicide;
don't answer this. you live on long island, you're supposed to be scared
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

silvertone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Wait, this completely explains Tectron's lack of understanding about relationships... Almost everyone around him is a reprehensible human being :O

Hippopo

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on September 21, 2011, 07:37:06 PM
How is the east coast scary?
Everything seems so fast-paced and crowded.  Not to mention I'd probably be mugged. 

Keep in mind I've never been to the east coast, so I'm really just basing this off of TV.  giggle;

Hippopo

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 21, 2011, 08:08:21 PM
Wait, this completely explains Tectron's lack of understanding about relationships... Almost everyone around him is a reprehensible human being :O
My God, you've figured it out!

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Hippopo on September 21, 2011, 08:43:06 PM
Everything seems so fast-paced and crowded.  Not to mention I'd probably be mugged. 

Keep in mind I've never been to the east coast, so I'm really just basing this off of TV.  giggle;
You're describing every major city in the country, I think. Suburbs exist on the east coast too, you know.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hippopo on September 21, 2011, 08:43:06 PM

My house on the east coast is surrounded by corn :O

(no, literally)

Here is my town's Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Rock,_Pennsylvania

Hippopo

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on September 21, 2011, 08:45:03 PM
You're describing every major city in the country, I think. Suburbs exist on the east coast too, you know.
Th-they do?  confuseddood;

Hippopo

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 21, 2011, 08:49:11 PM
My house on the east coast is surrounded by corn :O

(no, literally)

Here is my town's Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Rock,_Pennsylvania
Hmm.

I guess it's all the western pride and shit that goes on in Montana.   I've basically been brain washed for a very long time that east was scary and corrupt and wrong.  And even though I don't believe this, it makes me feel kind of uneasy about living there.

There's even a division between Western monanter and our eastern brotheren in the same state.  Albeit not nearly as bad. 

WE LOVE THE WEST y/n

YPrrrr

It may be skewed because the people you're more likely to meet are from larger cities due to them having a larger population n_u

Go Up