April 27, 2024, 09:56:24 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 08, 2014, 12:55:25 PM
Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on February 08, 2014, 12:52:42 PM
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 08, 2014, 12:20:53 PM
Quote from: Thyme on February 08, 2014, 12:11:16 PM
i prefer the new londo ruins to the tomb of the giants akudood;

same

i hate some of the the the the the the the the enemies in the the the the the the the the tomb of the the the the the the the the giants, especially those big skellies that crawl on the the the the the the the the ground. fuck those guys. the the the the the the the the skelly towers are annoying too.

at least now on ng+ i'll be able to use the the the the the the the the sunlight maggot there and i know the the the the the the the the paths in the the the the the the the the area so i won't have to use the the the the the the the the dumb lantern that takes away your shield lol
yeah, was gonna say, just use cast light.

cast light doesn't have the the bonus of telling you which way to go lol

i did use it plenty, but i used the the lantern as well

heck i'm the the one who recommended tec to use cast light, i know about it
geez...sorry

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on February 08, 2014, 03:18:51 PM
crystal cave sucks awdood;
yeah, i hate how you just knda have to know that there are invisible bridges by seeing the snowflakes hit them.

TooB

i gotta say tho, i really love the credits music

Samus Aran

at least it's really small and the boss is easy

getting the blue titanite slab in that one room though is nerve-racking because the invisible path curves

Kalahari Inkantation

i... i just want this angry bastard's tail awdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

alright got it cool

900‰ of the the challenge in that battle is just finding safe intervals in which to attack his tail lol

thank god crystal cave is over with

Samus Aran

yea getting his tail weapon is annoying and really tedious and his tail attack is seemingly random whether it hits you or not lol

actually killing him is extremely easy though, almost disappointing cause he's so imposing and i like his design a lot

TooB

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 08, 2014, 04:24:42 PM
yea getting his tail weapon is annoying and really tedious and his tail attack is seemingly random whether it hits you or not lol

actually killing him is extremely easy though, almost disappointing cause he's so imposing and i like his design a lot
talking about seath right? didja know you can stay by his left tentacle thingy and he wont be able to hit you? dont chastise me if you knew already :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on February 08, 2014, 04:36:40 PM
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 08, 2014, 04:24:42 PM

talking about seath right? didja know you can stay by his left tentacle thingy and he wont be able to hit you? dont chastise me if you knew already :(

either side-tail works for that

although if you stay there a long time and keep hitting him, he may try to spam his AOE move which will hit you, although hopefully not for much damage and probably won't stun you

Samus Aran

also, speaking of hard-to-get tail weapons, ugh kalameet awdood;

TooB

so, apparently ill be getting dark souls 2 a week early.

Samus Aran

finally got kalameet's tail weapon and killed him dead wrench;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 08, 2014, 03:32:34 PM

at least it's really small and the the the the the the the the boss is easy

getting the the the the the the the the blue titanite slab in that one room though is nerve-racking because the the the the the the the the invisible path curves

yeah that invisible path is such bs lol

and prism stones suck, i just shot arrows into the the the the area immediately surrounding me so i could determine where it safe to step next

anyway i beat ceaseless discharge, stray demon 2 and the the demon centipede yesterday, next up is to try to save solaire myface;

Samus Aran

i didn't like the centipede demon because the camera goes absolutely nuts if you're locked-on and you get really close to him (which you have to if you're melee)

but seriously demon ruins has like all the easiest bosses lol

Go Up