September 20, 2024, 01:52:38 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

JMV and Girlfriend adventures part 229

Started by Daddy, July 22, 2011, 06:31:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Today Selena and I are going to the zoo.  baddood;
It is going to be over one hundred fucking degrees but she wants to go to the zoo.  akudood;

i hope there are silly animals

ME##

hopefully no raccoons have heatstroke today cry;

Wrench

Hippopo

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

Pfft who cares how hot it is, zoos are awesome!

I usually go to the national zoo and it is pretty much always in the 90s when I go

Tri4se

I might be going to the zoo today too.  O_0

Wrench

The spy who loves you

Samus Aran

Unfortunately, when it's that hot out, some of the animals are likely to stay in their little shelters and never come out in their exhibit, or sleep all the way in the back in the shade all day, or something like that.

Andria

Quote from: Kaz on July 22, 2011, 12:37:44 PM
Unfortunately, when it's that hot out, some of the animals are likely to stay in their little shelters and never come out in their exhibit, or sleep all the way in the back in the shade all day, or something like that.

but that is more natural! you only see them if they are about to eat off your face

silvertone

Yeah i Love the zoo., my friends don't...my friend's don't really like animals....I don't really like my friends...

Samus Aran

Quote from: Squid Girl on July 22, 2011, 12:40:49 PM
but that is more natural! you only see them if they are about to eat off your face

well it's true that it's natural but it's nice to actually be able to see tigers and stuff up close

i haven't been to a zoo myself for several years. my family and i have kinda gotten bored of them because we've been to so many over the years, traveling every summer and such. i think i've been to about 15 different zoos across the country, and one of them far more times than i would have cared to visit (the Sacramento Zoo)

i doubt i'll be going to one again until i have a girlfriend or something 5thgrade;

snoorkel

you should watch prairie dogs do flips

and look at the owls.

Go Up