September 28, 2024, 05:12:09 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I discoverd NSider2's secret board

Started by Daddy, July 18, 2011, 03:19:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Exile!

QuoteExile
You have been exiled from NSider2. Welcome to your new home.

guys get banned with me and we will make it boyah.

ME##

Hippopo

Samus Aran

that would require me to actually go to nsider2

no thanks

Daddy

Quote from: Maester86 on July 18, 2011, 03:20:32 PM
lol what did you get banned for
idk i made a thread asking about GCF and shrimpkid the whore locked it saying no thread about specific users so i made a nonspecific thread and i got exiled

then i got banned fully for calling her a whore.

someone make a thread askingwhat was against the rules about my nonspecific thread

other than Shrimpkid craving many dicks. akudood;

Screenshot this post if you wish. giggle;

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on July 18, 2011, 03:23:11 PM
idk i made a thread asking about GCF and shrimpkid the whore locked it saying no thread about specific users so i made a nonspecific thread and i got exiled

then i got banned fully for calling her a whore.

someone make a thread askingwhat was against the rules about my nonspecific thread

other than Shrimpkid craving many dicks. akudood;

Screenshot this post if you wish. giggle;

she locks all of my threads too :'(

Daddy

don't worry i got an alt i forget its password

Nyerp

Geno

I haven't been to NS2 in years. Has it improved at all?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on July 18, 2011, 03:28:10 PM
I haven't been to NS2 in years. Has it improved at all?
obviously not if they'dactually ban me.

Hippopo

Geno

Shrimpkid is a fucking admin? Wasn't he really retarded on Nsider?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on July 18, 2011, 03:33:40 PM
Shrimpkid is a fucking admin? Wasn't he really retarded on Nsider?
ShrimpKid is a girl.

She hates me because I insulted her Retequis or whatever a few years ago and she warned me for it =|

They banned my alt after I complained about an ad =|

They got a pleasant e-mail from me

QuoteFirst I was exiled for making a thread asking about any instances users had in which they were searching for users who used to post on NSider. This was after ShrimpKid locked a thread when I asked about the whereabouts of a user, saying I could not make threads about specific users. So I made a thread in general so everyone can discuss.

I was "exiled" for this, which I don't know why. I do know ShrimpKid personally dislikes me because I said something to her internet lover like 3 years ago and apparently she is still PMSing about that so I admit that I pointed out that she is a whore in the exile board, which prompted a ban.

I then noticed an ad that causes a Javascript popup utilizing the alert() function.   I logged into an alternate account to point this out and suggest that such an ad be removed and explained why.   ShrimpKid took that opportunity to make an off topic reply rather than address the issue I mentioned (even though she is a forum administrator) since apparently it's okay for her to post  what she wishes but not I.

Someone then banned my alt (which I understand) and deleted my perfectly valid complaint about an ad that causes popups (while a majority of the posts missed the point and made comments about adblock which doesn't solve the issue that such malicious ads are being served in the first place)

I'd like for ShrimpKid to stop being such a bitch but since I know that won't happen, I'd like my ban lifted since I did nothing wrong in the first place. I'd also like an administrator who doesn't suck to address the issue about the ads.

Thanks.

I WAS HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH NORIEGA WHEN THEY BANNED MY ALT

Andria

i'd have to sign up just to get  banned.

too much trouble

Hiro

>mfw the doodthing I drew is your avatar wrench;

Go Up