May 23, 2024, 08:05:28 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TV - Currently Watching Thread

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 08, 2011, 11:38:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on August 31, 2015, 03:37:02 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 31, 2015, 07:27:22 AM
has anyone checked out mr robot?

really good. the first tv/movie about a "hacker" that seems accurately portrayed
the pilot is 10/10 give it a watch

I just finished episode six. 

[spoiler]The sub-plot with the swedish exec guy seems...out of place? I don't really understand why he started to seek out Eliot in the first place...

It's also feeling kind of fight-clubby. Not just the whole "wipe away the debt" scenario, but the narration and the fact that Mr Robot probably isn't real. I hope it doesn't end up that way. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]
is he swedish? but yeah i agree with you he is kind of too extreme
things come together a bit more by the 9th episode

also agree with it being fight clubby lol
do you like it thus far besides those criticisms?[/spoiler]

strongbad

[spoiler] i actually thought the prison subplot felt like it didn't belong, but i definitely enjoyed it. also you totally called mr robot not being real lol
should be interesting with tyrell "joining" f society. i also like that he is possibly schizophrenic- makes all these "twists" more believable. stoked to watch the finale once it leaks[/spoiler]

edit: spoke too soon looks like it is already out
stoked to watch it when i get home lol

strongbad

Finished the series
[spoiler] unsurprisingly I have more questions than I did before I watched the episode[/spoiler]

Thyme

strongbad

ME##

Just finished the seventh season of The X Files

ME##

The artist formally known

started watching mr robot, super good so far.

strongbad

new peep show this month

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

strongbad

New peep show was v good
You watch boognish?

TooB

I almost done with season 5 of parks

ME##

strongbad

watching making a murderer now that netflix has arrived in thailand (!!!)
p good so far

Thyme

finishing the first season of house of cards

lol @ those sony product placements

ME##

Quote from: Lhyme on January 31, 2016, 02:49:59 PM
finishing the first season of house of cards

lol @ those sony product placements
tbh product placement in general is 'lol'

also, every time the x-files miniseries has ended with scully in her Ford Explorer® PlatinumTM the first ad to follow is for a ford explorer in the SAME EXACT colour as hers -_-

Go Up