April 28, 2024, 12:34:06 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, July 07, 2011, 01:48:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

July 07, 2011, 01:48:40 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 10:07:15 AM by Snowy

Travis

Kalahari Inkantation

that's not true at all lol befuddlement

Some just think your posts could use a bit of fine tuning.  But don't worry, you'll learn in time. n_u

wawi

Andria

Quote from: Simisear on July 07, 2011, 01:51:57 PM
Hey fuck you asshole. You've been nothing but a cunt to me since I started posting here and I'm fucking tired of it. Go fucking hang yourself or something and rid the world of your fucking presense.

Jesus, who stuck a horse cock up your ass.  

He said nothing remotely mean...  akudood;

and I have no idea why you think people hate you

Daddy

Travis

Hey fuck you asshole. You've been nothing but a cunt to me since I started posting here and I'm fucking tired of it. Go fucking hang yourself or something and rid the world of your fucking presense.
you sound angry

Samus Aran

lol i'm sorry snowy but that's the kind of post that's just going to get you more hate around here. travis was just joking, you know. you don't have to take his comment like it's the end of the world. you're setting yourself up to be trolled.

Travis

when have i been an asshole lol i barely even say anything to you

Andria

Quote from: Simisear on July 07, 2011, 01:57:58 PM
But that doesn't mean that the people here actually like me.

So out of the entire time I've been here and he's been an asshole to me, the ONE time I actually say so something it's my fault?

Uh, when he made a joke yes... and I haven't actually seen him be an asshole to you.

Not to mention we all fuck around with each other.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Simisear on July 07, 2011, 01:57:58 PM
So out of the entire time I've been here and he's been an asshole to me, the ONE time I actually say so something it's my fault?

i think the point here is that what he said was a joke, whereas you freaked out and told him to commit suicide. it's a rather infantile thing to say.

Samus Aran

Daddy

maybe you just hate yourself and don't recoznie our lov

we lo u

wawi

i oughta break a broomhandle off in your ass

Go Up