April 28, 2024, 05:43:47 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, July 07, 2011, 01:48:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

It's alright if nyerp hates you because be DEFINITELY all hate nyerp.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on July 07, 2011, 02:31:05 PM
It's alright if nyerp hates you because be DEFINITELY all hate nyerp.

that's not true either cry;

Classic

I love you Snowy. If it makes you feel any better I kept you on the remaining Boyagers list on my Facebook because I ruv you so much.

Hiro

You post some stupid shit on here sometimes, but I think you're a nice guy.
You're acting like an insecure 13 year old right now though. Boyah used to be a helluva lot meaner, and you need to understand that most things we say to each other are silly jokes. Even when I argue with someone about something in a thread, I don't usually get mad at the person and in other threads I'll be just fine with them.

Samus Aran

Andria

Slim

yeah don't let it get to you man, sometimes i feel the same way. people on this site can be rly rly mean sometimes. :'( there are tons of bullies here and sometimes it gives me flashbacks to middle school when all the other kiddies used to say mean stuff to me on the school bus and make me cry. ;____; i find that in tough times like these it's best to talk to someone who will help you through it, so don't hesitate to pm me. you have a friend in me. :)
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Simisear on July 07, 2011, 02:47:34 PM
Remember that time when you made a post pretty much about how I did everything wrong in my video? HAHAHA HOW SILLY OH GOD MY SIDES

And then we got ice cream? :3

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

Quote from: Kaz on July 07, 2011, 02:45:22 PM
shut up hiro god
god fuck you  :(

Quote from: Squid Girl on July 07, 2011, 02:46:32 PM
yea, god that kid is annoying as squid
wrench;

Quote from: Simisear on July 07, 2011, 02:47:34 PM
Remember that time when you made a post pretty much about how I did everything wrong in my video? HAHAHA HOW SILLY OH GOD MY SIDES
that was just video criticism, stuff to take into account when making another video. I didn't insult you personally, I just pointed out mistakes that you made.

Samus Aran

Slim

Quote from: Kaz on July 07, 2011, 02:49:15 PM
wow slim that was really sweet ^__^

whenever i see a 14 year old in distress, it just tugs on my heart strings. people sometimes say mean stuff to people who are that age, and this is an issue that shouldn't be taken lightly, that's all. i consider it my duty to help. :)

Quote from: Tectrinket on July 07, 2011, 02:51:53 PM
slim is such a nice guy cjlubdoods;

it's just my nature. ^___________^_^^^_^_^
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Slim

Quote from: Simisear on July 07, 2011, 03:04:13 PM
I can tell you're being sarcastic, I'm not stupid.

;_________________________________________;

DON'T PUSH AWAY THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU, MAN. WE'RE ALL YOU'VE GOT.

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Go Up