Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Dimension Movement of Nazca?

i'd never even heard of this until you posted about it but i assume there's a reason it's got a 5.99/10 average on MAL lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on December 18, 2014, 12:03:52 AM
Dimension Movement of Nazca?

i'd never even heard of this until you posted about it but i assume there's a reason it's got a 5.99/10 average on MAL lol

yeah

i'm actually baffled by this because [spoiler]all the characters are so damn stereotypical, somewhat of a cliche story (just going against world domination, incan themed).  everything about this anime is so awkward to me though, i can't even explain it.  

also lol it has a bit of incest between a couple who are the antagonists; Shinri (fun fact: the guy seen in the malcolm in the middle OP smiling in the rain) and his gf, Elela.  they were a couple until they realized that they were half siblings, but they still had feelings for each other.  When Elela gets into a fight with one of the protagonists, Dan, she gets a flashback from uhh incan times, showing how she and Dan were a couple in the past, and that their enemy was actually Shinri.  man, i fucking died[/spoiler]
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Nyerp

psycho-pass 2 sure was a nonsensical pile of poorly animated garbage and a complete waste of time that shat all over a good show

here's hoping the movie makes up for it

Nyerp

i watched jin-roh

it was a well-made movie but i didn't really like it at all for obvious reasons

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on December 29, 2014, 04:25:04 PM
i watched jin-roh

i hated the way that movie ended and it was really like...trying way too hard to be "deep"

but it really is very well-made. like it's stupid but i enjoyed it anyway i guess.

apparently it's just one part of a larger franchise but the rest of it isn't anime idk

Nyerp

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on December 29, 2014, 11:22:54 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on December 29, 2014, 04:25:04 PM
i watched jin-roh

i hated the way that movie ended and it was really like...trying way too hard to be "deep"

but it really is very well-made. like it's stupid but i enjoyed it anyway i guess.

apparently it's just one part of a larger franchise but the rest of it isn't anime idk

the movie was as subtle with its symbolism as a fucking brick lol. she literally yells quotes from the storybook as [glow=black,2,300]he murders her[/glow]

[spoiler=shingeki no bahamut]speaking of the "main guy has to kill main girl" trope or whatever the fuck, that's also how bahamut ended so fuck that show too

at least jin-roh framed it as a tragic, horrible thing whereas in shows like bahamut it's the main character "putting the girl out of her misery." ugh. stop with this shit, anime.[/spoiler]

Nyerp

Samus Aran

unlimited blade works was great, can't wait for second season

ME##

Nyerp

Samus Aran

PLEASEHELP1991

[spoiler=sailor moon spoils]CHIBIUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/spoiler]
I love [you]

Nyerp

Go Up