Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

(because the change in director caused the studio to have no fucking idea what they're doing)

Nyerp

the director is the same, the new head writer is the problem lol

Samus Aran

silvertone

Quote from: Nyerp on November 21, 2014, 07:18:15 PM
the system is fucking broken at the core if that's true given that organ transplants are pretty common????????

isn't psycho-pass supposed to be an unchangeable reflection of the person's very "soul"????? how would the system even be in place if you could just change yours with someone else's kidneys or whatever?
  it is based on a non-dualist system

Samus Aran

finished Gundam Wing. pretty good/10. quite lacking compared to UC series though.

Samus Aran

finished Mekakucity Actors. woefully average. Shaft Lite 4 Babiez. horrible CG in one episode. nonsensical. no sense of pacing whatsoever.

Nyerp

psycho pass 2 is definitely going on my "most hated anime" list

PLEASEHELP1991

i hope i can watch the film without having to watch the season of filler of psychopass 2
I love [you]

TooB

Thinking of ordering a couple blurays on rightstuf....

silvertone

i wtached 2 devilman OVA's last night they were cool as h*ck

Nyerp

chaika was a good show

it wasn't amazingly original or anything, but it was good

TooB

Totla

watching eureka seven its pretty good

i don't know if i can keep watching log horizon s2 though. it just keep disappointing.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I vaguely remember eureka seven from Adult Swim but it never took off for me.

I just finished volumes V and VI of Gundam Origins

[spoiler]these start a new arc. a kind of flashback of sorts, exploring sayla and char's beginnings and ending with the start of the war between Zeon and Earth. Also some of Amuro's story is explored, including a lot of bits with his dad. All this stuff I never knew from the TV show, partly because I could never catch gundam episodes on tv. There are bits of story that involve Garma and Char their training camps, and one nude scene of Kycilia (who is kind of a babe not gonna lie)[/spoiler]

i just bought volumes VII and VIII. VIII is on preorder so that is kind of depressing that I will be caught up at that point.

6M69I69B9

December 17, 2014, 06:22:20 PM #2429 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 06:25:42 PM by TLL7-MIB-7LLT
just finished nazca just out of interest from that malcolm in the middle op

idk what to say- i just felt a weird vibe to the story and the music.  felt no attachment to any char.

uhh 1/10

this anime was really awkward to me
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up