July 01, 2024, 02:52:24 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PORTAL 2 oh shit

Started by C.Mongler, April 13, 2011, 08:04:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

DISCUSS IT HERE. ALSO THE ARG, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH IT.

also i hear there is an episode 3 trailer in the game maybe?  oh fuck.

Commander Fuckass

April 13, 2011, 08:07:08 PM #1 Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 08:11:13 PM by Kefka
I CANT WAIT HNNNNNNNNG  giggle;

and I sure hope there is an Episode 3 trailer ;________;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Bushy

FUCK NEED TO BUY GAME ON RELEASE HNNNNNGGGGGHHH

Especially seeing as how I was super late to the Portal wagon. I bought it in like September last year and beat it in like 6 hours (I got stuck/creeped out once I found the ratman's dens)
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Bushy on April 13, 2011, 08:13:39 PM
FUCK NEED TO BUY GAME ON RELEASE HNNNNNGGGGGHHH

Especially seeing as how I was super late to the Portal wagon. I bought it in like September last year and beat it in like 6 hours (I got stuck/creeped out once I found the ratman's dens)
I was late too, I played it last summer

I was late to the Half-Life 2 wagon too  :(

Bushy

Quote from: Kefka on April 13, 2011, 08:20:02 PM
I was late too, I played it last summer

I was late to the Half-Life 2 wagon too  :(
never played half life  >.<

Geno

Quote from: Bushy on April 13, 2011, 08:23:16 PM
Go get the orange box right now.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bushy on April 13, 2011, 08:23:16 PM

me neither lol

and i only finally played all the way through portal in like january of this year

i had played it before, like the summer after it came out or something, but only got about halfway through it

Geno

Holy shit you guys. Seriously, go get the Orange Box and play Half Life 2 and all the episodes.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Bushy

Quote from: Geno on April 14, 2011, 05:26:04 PM
Holy shit you guys. Seriously, go get the Orange Box and play Half Life 2 and all the episodes.
Maybe... Alien invasions at this point seem bleh

Geno

Quote from: Bushy on April 14, 2011, 06:32:24 PM
Trust me. It's not bleh.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Bushy on April 14, 2011, 06:32:24 PM

Except Half Life is awesome. I suggest playing the first one first or at least reading a plot summary, but holy fuck HL2 is awesome.

Also the apeture science website is jsut a countdown to tomorrow. oh fuck.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 14, 2011, 08:45:48 PM
Except Half Life is awesome. I suggest playing the first one first or at least reading a plot summary, but holy fuck HL2 is awesome.

Also the apeture science website is jsut a countdown to tomorrow. oh fuck.
Im still getting the holiday themed one :[

C.Mongler

April 15, 2011, 09:18:00 AM #12 Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:45:44 AM by C.Mongler
http://www.aperturescience.com/glados@home/

IF YOU HAVE THESE GAMES GET THE FUCKING POTATOS

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1vPutCkoZKA9XL5ZjSuNXfX8NfoeHW3xcrv7DgalKUfE&pli=1

NOW

NEVERMIND YOU DONT NEED THE POTATOS JUST OPEN ONE OF THE GAMES AND LEAVE IT RUNNING FOR A WHILE

C.Mongler

NEVER NEVER MIND YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT. I LEFT BIT TRIP RUNNING FOR 3 HOURS FOR NO REASON LOL. BUT FUCKING DO IT ALREADY I WANT TO PLAY NOWWWW

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 15, 2011, 12:37:55 PM
NEVER NEVER MIND YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT. I LEFT BIT TRIP RUNNING FOR 3 HOURS FOR NO REASON LOL. BUT FUCKING DO IT ALREADY I WANT TO PLAY NOWWWW
Is the early release only for the Steam version or what?  confuseddood;

Go Up