April 28, 2024, 04:52:48 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LOL POKEMON

Started by [REDACTED], February 24, 2011, 08:56:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Dullahan on March 09, 2011, 11:17:46 PM
True. I have noticed the increase of challenge. But it's also as if they want you to pull your hair out. I'm fighting guys that are roughly the same level as me and every single one of their hits are criticals. They keep owning my team with those. Am I just unlucky as far as those go? :(
i would have definitely picked up roggenrola or its evolutions with its impeccable defense and sturdy ability which in generation V acts like an 100% effective focus sash
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Wrench

Planning on getting Black version within the next few months. I just got a new job so I'll be making more money.

Samus Aran

ME##

Quote from: Quis sum? on March 09, 2011, 10:51:01 PM
told ya so

The game is good, but the Pokemon past the mid two hundreds are still monstrosities. sillydood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

FUCKING TRUBBBISH IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO POKEMON

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Hurluberlu on March 10, 2011, 10:34:50 AM
The game is good, but the Pokemon past the mid two hundreds are still monstrosities. sillydood;
the mid two hundreds? I always ignored the new Pokemon after the original 150, but the game mechanics just keep me interested. Though, Oshawott is an exception. It's so cute.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

ME##

Quote from: Quis sum? on March 10, 2011, 07:59:32 PM
the mid two hundreds? I always ignored the new Pokemon after the original 150, but the game mechanics just keep me interested. Though, Oshawott is an exception. It's so cute.

Oshawott is a monstrosity.  It's literally one of the worst designs they've come up with yet.

Thyme

Quote from: Hurluberlu on March 11, 2011, 12:45:24 AM
Oshawott is a monstrosity.  It's literally one of the worst designs they've come up with yet.

2clownotter4u

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on March 11, 2011, 12:47:53 AM
2clownotter4u

It's not my fault clowns are horrible things.  ><>

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

ME##

Very easily, it's ugly and seems worthless.

Dullahan

Quote from: Quis sum? on March 09, 2011, 11:36:16 PM
i would have definitely picked up roggenrola or its evolutions with its impeccable defense and sturdy ability which in generation V acts like an 100% effective focus sash
I was thinking about it. But I chose Seismitoad instead. giggle;

Dullahan

Quote from: Snowy620 on March 10, 2011, 08:11:30 AM
Ferrothorn is one of the best tanks I have. Level 40 with over 100 defense and special defense.

My team that I plan on actually using now that I beat the E4 (on Monday giggle;): Ferrothorn, Serperior, Zekrom, and I forget the names of the rest. :(
Why do you have two grass types?

Ferrethorn is awesome because it only have 2 weaknesses. Crustle is another good guy to have since he knows Rock Wrecker along with a good type combo. hocuspocus;

Andria

Quote from: Hurluberlu on March 10, 2011, 10:34:50 AM

I got it this evening. My smugleaf is awesome  baddood;

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Dullahan on March 11, 2011, 01:21:01 AM
Why do you have two grass types?

Ferrethorn is awesome because it only have 2 weaknesses. Crustle is another good guy to have since he knows Rock Wrecker along with a good type combo. hocuspocus;
But Ferrethorn is doubly weak to the common fire type.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up