April 28, 2024, 07:20:59 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LOL POKEMON

Started by [REDACTED], February 24, 2011, 08:56:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sillbury

i always ditch my starter and train up a bug pokemon

makes the game slightly hard lol

Dullahan

Quote from: YPR on February 24, 2011, 08:48:18 PM
This thread once again reminds me of my anger over the fire starter's typing madood;
You what would be interesting? If the grass starters were grass/bug, and the fire starters were fire/rock, giving the players some more challenge with the starters.

[REDACTED]

LOL I'M GOING TO USE OSHAWOTT
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dullahan on February 24, 2011, 10:25:53 PM
You what would be interesting? If the grass starters were grass/bug, and the fire starters were fire/rock, giving the players some more challenge with the starters.
anything but fire/fighting myface;

KonohaShinobi

So you all get your 3 Legendaries to unlock Zorua in B/W?

Anyone else go to or plan on going to one of the Mall Tours? I went last weekend, was fun as hell actually, bought some plushes, watched the new Masters of Zoroark movie in a theater for free while battling random people during the film, was cool as fuck. Plus Celebi which unlocks the Battle Giovanni event in Illex forest was availible for distribution

Jared

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 24, 2011, 11:57:34 PM

Anyone else go to or plan on going to one of the Mall Tours? I went last weekend, was fun as hell actually, bought some plushes, watched the new Masters of Zoroark movie in a theater for free while battling random people during the film, was cool as fuck. Plus Celebi which unlocks the Battle Giovanni event in Illex forest was availible for distribution

I actually missed the first legendary so I was like "fuck it" and just didn't bother with the other two, lol. I will pick up Celebi soon, though. That'll be my 492nd Pokemon in Diamond. Just need Latias now. :D

I'm so pumped for Black.

Dullahan

Quote from: Quis sum? on February 24, 2011, 11:03:58 PM
LOL I'M GOING TO USE OSHAWOTT
that's a weird name. there's a city close to my place thats name is very similar

Hiro

I'll be getting White. I don't know what stater I want though. I was going to go with Oshawott, but Tepig looks pretty cool too.

Andria

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 24, 2011, 11:57:34 PM

I think you only need one to get Zorua so I do have one.

Jared

As far as starters go, I don't really care for any of them. I guess I'll go with the Grass one and then just stop using it once I get other Pokemon.

YPrrrr

Wotters final evolution is the most retarded thing since lickilicky baddood;

YPrrrr

Otter -> Otter -> Lapras 2.0

YPrrrr

Quote from: Snowy620 on February 25, 2011, 02:41:48 PM
It looks nothing like Lapras. baddood;
Ok, it's been a while, you're right

BUT WHY THE FUCK IS IT SUDDENLY A QUADROPED madood;

Wrench

Whenever I get this game, I'll be using the water type. I usually go with fire, but I HATE the final evolution of it.

Dullahan

The final evolution of the water type doesn't look THAT bad. He learns some pretty decent moves. The fire pig learns the most generic moves it seems.

Go Up