June 26, 2024, 05:34:34 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LOL POKEMON

Started by [REDACTED], February 24, 2011, 08:56:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Andria

so I just checked and I have ~10 boxes full of just zorua and oshawott I have bred give or take a few random pokemon from trading. Holy shit that is a lot of eggs hatched

Tomboh

alright my pokemans average like level 60 so message me if you want some battlan shit to go down

Andria

ding ding ding

another level 100 pokemon  baddood;

Andria

Dullahan

Andria

Quote from: Snowy620 on March 25, 2011, 05:32:45 PM
Yes. toothdood;

jesus snowy  :(
Quote from: Dullahan on March 25, 2011, 05:47:21 PM
Already? O_0

I have two that I trained on white to 100. I have a few more from soulsilver but I don't use them.

The dailies like the sports arena helps a LOT for that kinda thing when they hold the lucky egg.

Dullahan

Quote from: Soycho on March 25, 2011, 05:56:20 PM
The dailies like the sports arena helps a LOT for that kinda thing when they hold the lucky egg.
Yeah, that's what I do too. Except I don't train one guy at once. I'm training my party high enough to beat the actual elite four.

Andria

Quote from: Dullahan on March 25, 2011, 08:56:16 PM
Yeah, that's what I do too. Except I don't train one guy at once. I'm training my party high enough to beat the actual elite four.

yea see my main team was all around 80 so I began to train them one by one doing all that stuff so it sped up the process a bit. The gamefreak guy, sports arenas, and royal unova with the lucky egg gets me like 3-4 or more levels a day depending on how far they are. Then around 96ish i just use them to single handedly sweep the elite four so they get all that xp

Dullahan

Quote from: Soycho on March 26, 2011, 05:53:56 AM
yea see my main team was all around 80 so I began to train them one by one doing all that stuff so it sped up the process a bit. The gamefreak guy, sports arenas, and royal unova with the lucky egg gets me like 3-4 or more levels a day depending on how far they are. Then around 96ish i just use them to single handedly sweep the elite four so they get all that xp
Nice. It usually takes my guys a little while before I reach level 100.

YPrrrr

PROTIP: My current team is rape fodder for Fire/Fighting

Excadrill, Ferroseed, Garvantula, Carracosta, and Scraggy. Damn. Think I'll drop Ferroseed because I am too impatient for walls and then I'll have room for Braviary and Chandelure... ALL OUT ATTACK. Too bad I need to resolve this internet situation to even get the shadow tag chandelure I've dreamt of myface;

ME##

I'm going to play this later.  Around which level should my Pokémon be at the second gym?  huhdoodame;

Andria

Quote from: Hurluberlu on March 27, 2011, 02:52:44 PM
I'm going to play this later.  Around which level should my Pokémon be at the second gym?  huhdoodame;

Her pokemon are around level 20 but if you have any that can do super effective moves you should be fine with level 16-17 pokemon

also my little oshawott are becoming awesomer. They hatch with ice beam and scald now

YPrrrr

I think you have Tepig right? So if he's around level 18 and has a fighting move you should be ok I would think.

Go Up