October 05, 2024, 04:20:21 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Man, today was sweet

Started by strongbad, January 13, 2011, 10:05:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I woke up at 11 (no classes thursday) after a great night full of adventure, and I went to get lunch with some friends. Then I went and submitted my resume at two places that were applying, and bought some rock climbing gear. Then I went rock climbing, and did a run that I couldn't do already on my 2nd try. We'd been trying this run for like 3 days so it was awesome. Then I went to dinner and now I am going to take a nap.

ITT Rockclimbing and how awesome it is

ME##

I've never been rock climbing.  But I did go over to an old friend from high school's house today.  It wasn't the most exciting thing though.  n_u

Socks

unless you're a goat in the Tibetan highlands, there's no need for straps up one's crotch.

?????

Die for Dethklok

burzumfan420

im 2 scard of heights to rokc climb ;-;

But In Other news
all i did 2 day was work i hate my life.

?????

Quote from: villinman666 on January 13, 2011, 10:59:24 PM
im 2 scard of heights to rokc climb ;-;

But In Other news
all i did 2 day was work i hate my life.
o god, kill uslf
Die for Dethklok

burzumfan420

?????

Die for Dethklok

Hiro

I went snowboarding today
First run down, not bad
second run down, quite fun
third run, did horribly and broke the left foot bindings
last run, so tired that I just slid down on my butt, I couldn't stand up for longer than 3 seconds and i couldn't steer my board. I was so slow that I was the last person off the trail when the place closed. the patrol had already been out and looking to make sure nobody was hiding up there. when i got down to the bottom, there was a long patch of flatness that i had to cross to get off the trail, but I didn't have enough momentum so I got off my board and walked. As foot as I got my feet out of the board, it slid away, down into the woods, off the trail, where the snow goes up to your waist. So I had to trek alone to get that.
Then I discovered my phone (which had been in a zipped-up pocket) was missing.

And then I went home.

ME##

?????

Wait did you go snowboarding alone?
Die for Dethklok

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on January 13, 2011, 10:26:33 PM
unless you're a goat in the Tibetan highlands, there's no need for straps up one's crotch.

I've been bouldering, which doesn't require any harnesses since there's a crash pad.

Hiro

Quote from: TheSequel on January 13, 2011, 11:30:19 PM
Wait did you go snowboarding alone?
I went with my uncle, but he was waiting for me near the lodge

?????

Quote from: Admin on January 13, 2011, 11:50:04 PM
I went with my uncle, but he was waiting for me near the lodge
I approve wrench;
Die for Dethklok

Socks

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on January 13, 2011, 11:45:22 PM
I've been bouldering, which doesn't require any harnesses since there's a crash pad.

on second thought, i'd take the jock harness any day over falling onto a giant pillow. i don't know, climbing a hard rock only to land on soft pad just isn't the right kind of message.

Go Up