September 25, 2024, 11:11:57 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what are you doing for thanksgiving?

Started by Samus Aran, November 23, 2010, 10:37:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

i am staying in my dorm room and eating no more than i usually do   bassir;

ME##

We're getting together at somebody's house, going to make dinner, somebody will cancel, they'll get drunk and complain about the people who cancelled, we'll then go home and eat at home. 

THANKSGIVING

LCK

I'm leaving today to go to my girlfriend's grandparents house. I don't know what the hell we're gonna do there tonight. Then tomorrow we're doing nothing at her grandparents house, and then playing bingo with them later on.
Then we're going to her hometown of Coon Rapids at like 8 in the morning on Thursday for Thanksgiving with her family. Then Friday we're going back to my home, and hopefully we'll finally do something fun.

i need some time to myself :'(

famy

Samus Aran

Quote from: You86 on November 23, 2010, 10:40:36 AM
I'm leaving today to go to my girlfriend's grandparents house. I don't know what the hell we're gonna do there tonight. Then tomorrow we're doing nothing at her grandparents house, and then playing bingo with them later on.
Then we're going to her hometown of Coon Rapids at like 8 in the morning on Thursday for Thanksgiving with her family. Then Friday we're going back to my home, and hopefully we'll finally do something fun.

i need some time to myself :'(

lol "Coon Rapids" goowan

LCK

Samus Aran

Quote from: You86 on November 23, 2010, 10:43:19 AM
i've never seen a coon there
it's kind of upsetting

i've never seen a midge in bemidji bassir;

??????

me and jmv will spend it together  giggle;

if not (why would he not cry;) then i'd have to go to my friend's home since he comes back from college and play vidya games

YPrrrr

Eating and potentially getting drunk with friends

Andria

eating various holiday foods
doing whatever i do everyday which is basically boyah, sleep, tv shows

Nyerp

going home, "spending time" with family, eating a shitload of food, dying

Hippopo

There's a race on Thanksgiving that I was going to run, BUT with this Arctic blast we have, I might just skip it. :3

If I do, I'll sleep in, watch the parade/dog show, cook, and eat.  giggle;

Kalahari Inkantation

rdl

mastrubating and planning out my black friday adventures (with mommy)

Go Up