September 22, 2024, 01:48:17 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Weird shit

Started by Hensa, October 23, 2010, 10:04:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hensa

October 23, 2010, 10:04:30 PM Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 10:18:39 PM by Rei
Wow what a night.
So I work in a local Inn which is mostly a restaurant. I work with 2 younger girls, sisters ages 18 and 16. They're both cute girls and tend to have an overly outgoing aura about them, which is nice during the day especially when things get busy

I guess fuck customer got the wrong vibe from them, or something.
After sitting to eat some chips and have iced tea he left and the returned about 20-30 minutes later.

The two girls were sitting up at the checkout counter when I noticed he had been there longer than customers usually are. At the time I was sweeping my area of the restaurant, getting ready to leave when I over heard him say something like "no fuck has to know about this" and I watched him push what I realized later was a 200 dollars toward them. He was asking them for sexual favors and that he only lived 2 miles away, that his wife wasn't home etc etc

I saw the looks on the girls faces and stopped what I was doing immeadiatly and got my manager. She stormed in and yelled "what the hell is going on here?" and the old guy took off running

tl;dr weird shit that happens in public that you've witnessed   

Samus Aran

yeah, so...can i have my $200 back?

Hensa

Whoops
forgot to mention he was asking them for sex, and I'm a witness and I'm willing to testify against him yay

Samus Aran

Quote from: Rei on October 23, 2010, 10:16:08 PM
Whoops
forgot to mention he was asking them for sex, and I'm a witness and I'm willing to testify against him yay

i think we got the sex part already  sillydood;

but yeah that's weird and um i don't recall anything particularly strange i've witnessed except for crazy people in bus stations lol

wawi

why wouldnt they do it for $200?

Nyerp

were they hot (the old guy too)

rdl

young and dumb. kids these days. creepy old men have existed since the beginning of time.

someone i know (we were bffls i guess at one point) got hit on by a hobo on the way back from a field trip in 6th grade. a good number of people saw it, and they took him off of the train.

i vaguely recall meeting some interesting creepers but i cant seem to remember them. i probably made it up, but i could almost swear that i have. i dunno.

Geno

Quote from: Asuka on October 23, 2010, 10:10:41 PM
yeah, so...can i have my $200 back?
WHO ELSE BUT KAZZY?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

What an overreaction. And a female manager too (sniker sniker)? That explains it. Feeling empowered pales in comparison to a resolute "no", which would have demonstrated immense authority beyond any social context.

Hensa

But the older sister asked him to leave several times and he didn't. I'd say that's more than a little scary.

Socks

Quote from: Rei on October 24, 2010, 06:29:30 AM
I'd say that's more than a little scary.

If you think your vagina is the greatest thing in the world.

??????

Quote from: XLR on October 23, 2010, 11:17:21 PM
young and dumb. kids these days. creepy old men have existed since the beginning of time.

someone i know (we were bffls i guess at fuck point) got hit on by a hobo on the way back from a field trip in 6th grade. a good number of people saw it, and they took him off of the train.

i vaguely recall meeting some interesting creepers but i cant seem to remember them. i probably made it up, but i could almost swear that i have. i dunno.
i remember mines
it wasn't even that far back--probably a couple of weeks ago
several men somehow tried to encourage me to get inside their cars
i've found their anticipation and light-humored aura somewhat pleasing though--it was somewhat of a change, but i can't help to think that they were very genuine and actually wanted to converse in their car while they would drop me off

were they actually good intentions?  confuseddood;
or potential molesters who saw me as a feeble-minded weakling?  confuseddood; confuseddood;
(or both, seeing me as weak and wanting to help me  yes;)

crystalpepsi

Lol Socks is just getting older so hes defending it when he tries it.  n_u Anyways, I saw a guy on a wife beater deal meth at my local Five Guys and I saw him look at me while he was giving the guy his goods, and he kept staring at me for a good 10 minutes. I pretended like I didn't see anything and then told my friends who were there what happened after he left.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on October 24, 2010, 06:32:46 AM
If you think your vagina is the greatest thing in the world.
I laughed  n_u
Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on October 24, 2010, 06:36:32 AM
several men somehow tried to encourage me to get inside their cars
Stop it, my sides are splitting girl;

??????

Quote from: YPR on October 24, 2010, 08:31:50 AM
I laughed  n_uStop it, my sides are splitting girl;
young and tender males are at high price during these times of economic crises  akudood;

Go Up