September 20, 2024, 01:38:35 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lalala

Started by Sam, October 19, 2010, 11:14:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

Nyerp

Quote from: WTFRAWL on October 19, 2010, 12:14:57 PM
I bet Nyerp submits a lot of links to reddit but he has no karma lol.

omg lol ur right everyone downvotes me and it hurts me so much so i just SUCK MORE DICKS

ME##

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on October 19, 2010, 12:19:20 PM
when is the straight pride parade?

Well, all the strippers are asleep, so I'll try to round them up tomorrow. :(

wawi

So why are people mad about this? Because she thought it was a choice?

Andria

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on October 19, 2010, 12:23:06 PM

The fact that they seem to think it is perfectly ok to bully someone over sexual orientation. That people should have to suffer because they are gay. Because they have pretty much no sympathy for people being bullied to the point of killing themselves over it.

ME##

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on October 19, 2010, 12:23:06 PM

I think that's it.

wawi

Quote from: Echo on October 19, 2010, 12:25:58 PM
The fact that they seem to think it is perfectly ok to bully someone over sexual orientation. That people should have to suffer because they are gay. Because they have pretty much no sympathy for people being bullied to the point of killing themselves over it.

While it is rude to say someone deserves to be bullied, you can't take everything literal. It's Facebook. People joke there all the time and say things they normally wouldnj't. Sure they should feel bad that someone got bullied to eventually kill themselves, but it just doesn't happen to gay people. Everyone makes it seem they are the only ones getting bullied right now when that isn't the case. Instead of making it a gay pride day why not focus on the bullying?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

KonohaShinobi

What happened to making your thread title relative to the subject of your thread? Then you know, people'd look at it.

I ignored this thread because I figure it was some dumbass spam thread.

And yeah, ignorance is everywhere.

Sam

The people who posted this stuff are from Oklahoma, for the record. I'm not really used to seeing stuff like this, to be honest. When I do it's usually some sort of trolling.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

i chose to be gay once
then the boble taught me the error of my ways
i then chose to be straight again baddood;

Daddy

I don't know guys. You all should be more open minded to bigotry and idiocy.

I don't get why you are all being so close minded to what the people in the picture are saying. you need to have an open mind and accept that people hate gays and it is ok because if you dont that is being a closed mind

Geno

Wait were you the one who posted this to reddit sam?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

i dunno about being gay. i dont really care, to be honest, do what you want i wont bug you akudood;

but being bisexual is definitely just a matter of being open-minded and whoever says otherwise is wrong baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on October 19, 2010, 03:35:18 PM
Wait were you the fuck who posted this to reddit sam?
Quote from: Sam on October 19, 2010, 11:14:20 AM
I posted this image on a small board, someone reposted it on /b/, now it's on the front page of Reddit with over 120,000 image views in less than 10 hours. Over 1500 comments. 5000+ upvotes.
how do i read

Go Up