September 28, 2024, 12:20:59 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

super street fighter iv

Started by The spy who loves you, April 27, 2010, 07:13:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

C.Mongler

ill buy their expansion pack when its 20 bucks

Placebo Headwound

I'll buy it when Vega doesn't suck. :(

Wrench

Samus Aran

Quote from: C Mongler on April 27, 2010, 07:30:16 PM
ill buy their expansion pack when its 20 bucks

10 new characters, more costumes, fixed character tiers, more super and ultra combos, proper online, the classic sf2 car minigame...

it's a lot more than an "expansion pack," it's basically Street Fighter 4 x2, and thus $40 is actually pretty good, if you were a fan of the first game

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lain on April 27, 2010, 08:37:01 PM
10 new characters, more costumes, fixed character tiers, more super and ultra combos, proper online, the classic sf2 car minigame...

it's a lot more than an "expansion pack," it's basically Street Fighter 4 x2, and thus $40 is actually pretty good, if you were a fan of the first game

sounds like an expansion pack to me especially when the charged me 60 dollars for it only 14 months ago. So now my investment in this series is raised to 100 dollars. technically 120 since I could only get the special edition on launch day because every where was fucking sold out of the normal edition.

Samus Aran

Quote from: C Mongler on April 27, 2010, 09:38:23 PM
sounds like an expansion pack to me especially when the charged me 60 dollars for it only 14 months ago. So now my investment in this series is raised to 100 dollars. technically 120 since I could only get the special edition on launch day because every where was fucking sold out of the normal edition.

lol

then wait if it's that big of a deal but if it's really an "expansion pack," it's a pretty fucking big one considering the small size of the source game in the first place

Placebo Headwound

Cam, are there any other fast characters with range like Vega? Those are usually the type of characters I like. :(

I tend to pick characters based entirely on who's appearance I like the best, so I'm kinda interested in Dudley but I hated playing as Balrog in the original and he seems like he'd be a somewhat similar character.

Samus Aran

Sa Da MA

I like SF4 a bit better that SSF4, at least I had a character in SF4 that can completely destroy Ken-tards (Aka Akuma) but in SSF4 Akuma is badly nerved and Ken seems to be just as powerful as before if not more powerful.  madood;

Travis

Sa Da MA

Quote from: Travis on April 28, 2010, 02:21:59 PM
but ken was never powerful
He is cheap, Cheap imo equals powerful

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 28, 2010, 12:36:45 AM
Cam, are there any other fast characters with range like Vega? Those are usually the type of characters I like. :(

I tend to pick characters based entirely on who's appearance I like the best, so I'm kinda interested in Dudley but I hated playing as Balrog in the original and he seems like he'd be a somewhat similar character.
dudley isn't anything like balrog

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Sa Da MA on April 28, 2010, 02:25:38 PM
how the fuck is he cheap

ken fucking sucked in the original IV, he deserved a few buffs.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sa Da MA on April 28, 2010, 02:25:38 PM

uh...akuma is like the fucking king of cheap, and you're complaining about ken?

fuck, the only players more obnoxious than akuma players are...dan players. and not even for the same reason.

Go Up