September 28, 2024, 08:30:45 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the fuck?

Started by Necro, June 01, 2007, 09:20:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

All of you lose the argument because you all wasted your time twiddling your thumbs in front of a TV instead of playing a game that had any redeeming value. It's an established fact that all games based on movies suck and if you think you have a case against this then you can pleasure yourself with your closest female relative's underwear.

SBKT

Quote from: Houdini on June 01, 2007, 11:27:48 PM
All of you lose the argument because you all wasted your time twiddling your thumbs in front of a TV instead of playing a game that had any redeeming value. It's an established fact that all games based on movies suck and if you think you have a case against this then you can pleasure yourself with your closest female relative's underwear.
Not taking into the account that there were decent games long long ago... Say, TMNT.

Houdini

Quote from: SBKT on June 01, 2007, 11:29:16 PM
Not taking into the account that there were decent games long long ago... Say, TMNT.
Good point. A more accurate statement would be that all games based on movies released in the era of 3d consoles suck.

SBKT

Quote from: Houdini on June 01, 2007, 11:38:07 PM
Good point. A more accurate statement would be that all games based on movies released in the era of 3d consoles suck.
Right, right, it's less biased that way. navi;

Houdini

Quote from: SBKT on June 01, 2007, 11:38:56 PM
Furthermore, every game ever published by THQ has sucked majorly.

SBKT

Quote from: Houdini on June 01, 2007, 11:41:28 PM
I remember they made this one game, it was okay... Let me find it.

Houdini

Quote from: SBKT on June 01, 2007, 11:42:23 PM
I'd like to see this. Every THQ game I've played has made seppukku look fun by comparison.

SBKT

Quote from: Houdini on June 02, 2007, 12:07:29 AM
I'd like to see this. Every THQ game I've played has made seppukku look fun by comparison.
In wikipedia, they linked it to Team17 which made the awesome Worms series. Odd...

Houdini

Quote from: SBKT on June 02, 2007, 12:11:25 AM
Quote from: Houdini on June 02, 2007, 12:07:29 AM
In wikipedia, they linked it to Team17 which made the awesome Worms series. Odd...
Oh yeah, I think THQ did publish Worms at some point.

Well, everything else they published was pretty much cheap licensed crap.

UnagiPower

The PS1 spiderman was the best  wub;

Necro

June 02, 2007, 09:23:42 AM #25 Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 09:28:47 AM by General Grievous
It doesn't matter what querky little insult you add to this post. This is seriously not true.

Though I agree that the vast majority of movie games suck, probably 90% (if not, more), there have been decent ones, and even pretty good ones. LotR 2/3, Spider Man 2/3, and Batman Beyond all fall into that category.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

SBKT

Quote from: General Grievous on June 02, 2007, 09:23:42 AM
It doesn't matter what querky little insult you add to this post. This is seriously not true.

Though I agree that the vast majority of movie games suck, probably 90% (if not, more), there have been decent ones, and even pretty good ones. LotR 2/3, Spider Man 2/3, and Batman Beyond all fall into that category.
You are completely wrong. They're new, and that makes them decent? They got shiny graphics? They really don't, it's about ps1/ps2 quality with a lot of them. They got better gameplay? Depends how you look at it ,but you're saying this through graphics, when on most all new games, the camera will fuck you over so bad it's not funny. Gameplay is amazingly short too for a game that's about 50 bucks. Waste of money, waste of time.

Necro

Quote from: SBKT on June 02, 2007, 10:43:54 AM
You are completely wrong. They're new, and that makes them decent? They got shiny graphics? They really don't, it's about ps1/ps2 quality with a lot of them. They got better gameplay? Depends how you look at it ,but you're saying this through graphics, when on most all new games, the camera will fuck you over so bad it's not funny. Gameplay is amazingly short too for a game that's about 50 bucks. Waste of money, waste of time.
I didn't say they did have great graphics. I just stated that SM3 has really nice graphics. The camera never fucks you in this game, and the gameplay, IMO, kicks ass. In my opinion, it isn't a waste of money, or time. The gameplay is really awesome, in addition to badass cuts that are really nicely done that make the game even more interesting. I just think the really nice graphics are a beautiful touch because of the cut scenes.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Pancake Paraphernalia

number stations

SBKT

Quote from: General Grievous on June 02, 2007, 11:06:14 AM
Quote from: SBKT on June 02, 2007, 10:43:54 AM
I didn't say they did have great graphics. I just stated that SM3 has really nice graphics. The camera never fucks you in this game, and the gameplay, IMO, kicks ass. In my opinion, it isn't a waste of money, or time. The gameplay is really awesome, in addition to badass cuts that are really nicely done that make the game even more interesting. I just think the really nice graphics are a beautiful touch because of the cut scenes.
I can repeat what I just said and still win, because by saying this, you only care about what you think are REALLY GOOD GRAPHICS. That's not what games are.

2D forevar!

Go Up