April 28, 2024, 02:03:06 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Boyah Time Capsule - Accept no Substitutes!

Started by Samus Aran, November 12, 2009, 08:12:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

HIPPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :3

I hope you're happy and comfortable.  Keep chasing your dreams and don't give up.

And for the LOVE OF GOD please, PLEASE tell me you're not still living with Tess.

Also, I hope you've been promoted to designer. ;3  But if not, that's cool too.

With love,

'10 Hippo

rdl

Good evening, RDX.

What's up? I actually have a lot to write about. I guess this is kind of like a New Year's Resolution or whatever. Anyway, most importantly, you're not dead are you? That would be bad, I suppose. I'm going to be pretty disappointed if you still go here and you actually read this. You have a job right? How's that working out for you? You didn't get into any colleges though did you? That's a shame.

What's good in life? What are you looking forward to? Have you found anything to live for yet? Me, not so much. Out of all my friends I'm probably the only one who's still a theist. Are you too? Peer pressure...fun stuff.

Anyway how did you break things off from senior year? It was clean, right? Nothing sloppy, everybody was fine? Lol did you cry? What a fag. No but seriously, I do hope you found some closure. I'm starting to become apathetic to the whole idea, but really months from now I'm going to hate myself for not doing anything. I honestly want to just let it all go, and I could, but that's seriously going to bite you in the ass. I hope you remembered that when you went about doing your business.

The club is pretty awful right now. We're losing members! By this time next year it'll probably just be an embarrassing memory to you, but if it actually did pick up, congratulations. Have you accomplished anything that you actually care about? How about friends and stuff, when are you going to make it all work out better? Is anything good enough for you? Is any part of your life satisfying? It seems no matter how much progress I make, it's never good enough. There has to be more, always, striving to reach a level of excellence that I don't quite remember. I guess it's better to continue working versus just sitting around doing nothing.

Hope you're having fun, kind sir. I'm still cleaning up. I wonder what life will be like once it's just academics and girls again. Imagine that. I don't think I could enjoy that.

Mando Pandango

Hey Popsi, it's Popsi. How's it going? That's cool/too bad. Has your girlfriend gone to see you play with your band yet?

If either half of the previous sentence is impossible, get on that shit. If the entire thing is, then come on man way to disappoint your 19-year-old self.

Asshole.

Oh yeah and have fun on your 21st.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Let's cut the small talk and get straight to business future self akudood;

Did you win the fantasy football league?
Are you still with Diana?
How'd your grades turn out last year?
Did you work this summer or go abroad?
Did the Badgers win the Big Ten? What happened in basketball?
Has anything changed between your friends at home?
Do you still abuse girl; n_u akudood; ?
Now that you're 21 you haven't degraded into a raging alcoholic have you?

??????

Esotericized Clucky, here are your objectives that must, or at least, be touched upon:
-Full recognition that uniqueness is found throughout many, so be careful with the temptations of minimizing an individual's complexity into a reductionistic label.
-Acknowledge the roots of your complexes--you're already aware of what they are, simply get close to why they're there and finish them off with conscious acceptance and control, but be forewarned, your last attempt resorted in a nihilistic outlook on your consciousness, blaming it on the inhibition of your psyche.
-Praise your high susceptibility to neurosis, as it is a trademark of psychic growth. Do not try to resort to your typical defense mechanisms, such as dissociation--it drowns you within yourself.
-Reduce the amount you engage in fantasies and romanticism, use them when help is needed, but do not use them to substitute objective reality, instead, draw out its subconscious influences into reality through artwork and woodswork--but such a feat would be very difficult if you do not accept the primitive impulses that you've disowned. As I've said, acknowledge the roots of your complexes.

You should also start reading into various branches of transcendentalism and various eastern religions--their topics would guide you. I'm also recommending that you should start your joy of literature, as it's a a tool to increase perception and awareness. Other than this, there aren't really many goals that are of much concern.

Hopefully, your wardrobe has improved and your body regained its health from your new interest in exercising. Speaking of health, I hope you're consuming at least <16 g of sugar per day and taught yourself chemistry.  akudood;

I also feel that you're becoming somewhat emotionally detached from your mother and starting to lose the ounces of love you had for your father. Keep in mind that your father illuminates the depths of your past and that your mother simply has concern. Work at trying to accept and recognize the love of your father--the pain signifies growth.

This is where your sanity gives in and love begins cjlubdoods;

applesauce

Dearest November 2011 Drew,

How many times have you and Marissa broken up and gotten back together since now? You just got back together for the third (real) time and spontaneously bought bus tickets home that you couldn't afford on days where you need to be here to work. I hope she wasn't too much of a heartless bitch to you again. I hope things are well with her. At least, well enough. Have you changed your major? Did you go back to Minneapolis for the summer? I hope that if you did that you did a good job at work. If you went home, did you move into a model or back in with the family? That would be difficult. I hope you didn't forget about Sarah too much. She needs you, but I hope you didn't get too worked up over it. She's strong, and all's well that ends well. Did you end up getting one of those awesome places in Bridgeport, or did you get lazy and settle for MSV? I hope not. Did you go to Mexico with Pittigrew? I doubt it, but that would be pretty cook.

Well, I hope you didn't go bankrupt or seriously fuck anything up. I hope you're still keeping your honesty up, still fighting, and still loving. Don't hold back; throw yourself into life.

DSDAVIDDS

Hello David, its me, David. I'm almost positive that you will never read this post in 2011 but I will try anyways.
-Videos games are shit.
-Animu is shit.
-Bury yourself in a field and start an underground civilization with yourself.
-Invest in bananas.
-Nsider will never be back.
-You should have killed yourself back when life was still decent.
-so ronery ;___;
-Why am I on boyah?
-4chan was never good.
-The balls are inert.
-Takakazu Abe will always be your idol.
-Bye
-Hi

Nyerp

YPrrrr

FAMY2

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kaz on November 15, 2010, 05:31:36 AM
Hey November 2011 Kaz, what's up? Things must be pretty different for you now. You're not in school anymore. Have you decided where you're going to go for your master's? It's not going to cost too much I hope. Are you rooming with John like you planned? Where are you working? How bad does it suck?  Have you met anyone special yet? Got laid at all in 2011? How's Chels doing? You're still talking to her, I hope.

Life's pretty mediocre right now, but it's better than it was in October, and way better than it was in September and late August. I'm trying not to fuck up too bad for you. It's kind of hard, though, you know. With everything being so uncertain, and most of everything important in my life having either suddenly or gradually left me to some degree as of late, it's been difficult to figure out where I'm going. I just hope you're not angry with the results.

It's really late in the morning right now. Almost 7:30. I'm dealing with some writer's block, trying to conjure up something for CarolAnn to look at for my senior project. How's writing going for you, anyway? Grown any balls yet as far as that goes? I sure hope so.

And how's Boyah going for you? You're still a Mod, I assume? Still posting regularly? Were there any Boyah Awards that year? Any new users worth mentioning?

Well, that's all for now I guess. Hope shit's going better for you than it is for me, 2011 Kaz.

well thanks 2010 Kaz, thanks for making me feel like shit

you lucky fucking bastard you didn't even know how much more shitty and uncertain things could get

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Kaz on November 15, 2011, 09:24:29 AM
well thanks 2010 Kaz, thanks for making me feel like shit

you lucky fucking bastard you didn't even know how much more shitty and uncertain things could get
was it a bad idea to tell David to unlock this thread  :(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Quote from: Thyme on November 12, 2009, 09:41:38 AM
oh yeah the profile

so that was the macros here's the profile

Thyme
Uncounterproductive
I'm a Damn Retard

Online, Canada, Male

Quota: 75.22%
Lüts: 65822.61