April 28, 2024, 06:41:01 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Boyah Time Capsule - Accept no Substitutes!

Started by Samus Aran, November 12, 2009, 08:12:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

Dear Hippo,

I have no idea where you'll be in one year.  You have a lot of options ahead of you, and a lot of time to make a decision.  Whether you decided to go back to school, to work, or to play this year, I just hope that you are happy.  You have a lot of potential, and you should be excited for your future.

Strive for excellence.

Love always,

bluaki

Quote from: bluaki on November 15, 2010, 05:00:54 PM
Dear 2011 bluaki, I honestly have no idea where you'll (I'll?) be. Maybe you'll be at a faraway college, further from home than I've ever travelled as of this post. Maybe you'll already be taking hormones. Maybe you'll not only have crossdressed but be an active cosplayer for both genders. Maybe you'll be comfortable with your gender around others in real life. Maybe you'll have a significant social life. Maybe you'll fall in love. Maybe you'll have learned a lot of Japanese and piano and programming. Maybe you've left Boyah and you won't read this post. Or maybe you've ruined your life in this year and/or been killed. At the least, you should have a decently modern computer by now, if not two. Current post count: 4,933.

I expect more changes in this next year than in any other year I've had so far giggle;
Nice to know that I failed at most of these happydood;
Stayed at a college relatively close to home for financial aid reasons
Made no progress at all with my trans issues; something that I expected to lead somewhere around the time of this post fell apart very quickly and I haven't done anything since.
I've somehow managed to have even less of a social life now than I did then
I'm further away from potential love, too, considering the 3:1 gender ratio here
I still haven't gotten around to Piano or Japanese learning
At least I managed to stay alive, build a new desktop, get a laptop, and get a phone

4933 to 6050 (+1117) is a pretty pathetic change in post count; less than my average posting rate per year (about 1512)

I don't expect myself to make any progress in life at all by next year

don't let's

don't let's

Quote from: Space Left Intentionally Blank on November 12, 2009, 10:09:38 AM
Will boyah be here in one year as it is now?

And I had made like 400 posts between this time capsule and the one after it.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

By November 2012:
  • Thyme will get laid.
  • Ashley will off herself.
  • I will have my own place and be enrolled in university again.

• maybe even have a nice boyfriend
I love [you]

[hedy]Zidone

Oh man oh god I don't know which thread to post in

-Is this still your signature?
-Do you have a [REDACTED]?
--Do you know what a [REDACTED] is?
-How many posts do you have? Reference

[hedy]Zidone

Oh god oh man I don't know which thread to post in

-Is this still your signature?
-Do you have a [REDACTED]?
--Do you know what a [REDACTED] is?
-How many posts do you have? Reference

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

PLEASEHELP1991

[*]Will I ever have a use for this?
[O]How about this?
[x]This?
I love [you]

strongbad

Quote from: MF Doom on November 12, 2009, 10:14:31 AM
Dear future David:
If you haven't gotten pussy yet go die you slacker

Quote from: MF Doom on November 14, 2010, 06:29:54 PM
Dear 2011 David:
You still go on Boyah? Whoa. Hope you move in with some cool people next year. I am excited to see how I have changed socially in the next year. Who will I be living with? House or apartment?

As of right now I am about to smoke the last of my weed and then not buy anymore because I need to stop digging into my bank account without any sustainable income. Did you get a job to solve this problem? Hopefully. I threw up on a girl on Friday as well, I hope this brings back a funny memory. I wonder what new memories I'll have by then... Hopefully this year continues to be enjoyable.

-2010 David

Oh god can't believe it has been two years since this thread started. Only took two years for the pune  hocuspocus;
lol i've spent so much money on weed since last year oh god

wow reading through these is such a trip

Samus Aran

Okay, making this post now before I forget again. It'll stay locked though until next year.

2012 Kaz, where the fuck are you? What the fuck are you doing? You know what I'm doing. Failing school. Missing classes. Putting off making up assignments I've missed. I don't know anymore if I want to do this whole teaching thing. But I haven't been putting enough effort into it to know if I really don't like it. So I'll probably be coming back to school again next semester anyway to try to put that effort in.

I've decided to focus more on writing, either way. Not much has really come of it yet, at least nothing more than a few paragraphs of stuff, but it's a start, and I'm really gonna try to stick to this. Clearly, writing is the one thing I know I can do, and that I really enjoy doing, and that I know I'm good enough at to make some money in a way that I truly find worthwhile. I need to just go for this, man. And I hope it's working out for you.

By the way, how's the girl situation? Get a girl yet? I'll honestly be surprised if you have. Can't say I see it happening any time soon.

Things don't seem very hopeful right now, 2012 Kaz. But I'm trying to stay happy anyway. That's what's really important anyway, right?

Well, see you next year.

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Nyerp

ya i guess

p.s. hi future nyerp (if your still alife that is)

Go Up