September 23, 2024, 05:23:50 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh SHIT!

Started by l a c e y , November 09, 2009, 02:56:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

I went and saw Paranormal Activity and it was fucking the scariest movie of my life. I was panicking when I was driving home and a mini pumpkin was hitting my foot and I started freaking out and I had to pull over on a ramp to get this pumpkin out of the way and I was screaming. Then I didn't want to drive down any back roads cause I was scared and then I was dropping my friend off and this cat comes out of no where and I was so scared I screamed again and made my friend get outta the car and into her house. Then I sped home and as I was turning into my lane way I heard noises and the motion light didn't come on so I was scared. Now I feel really sick and I don't think I can sleep. I believe in ghosts and what not so this is too scary for me.

Veal

Everyone in the whole world keeps talking about this movie being horrifying. I gotta see this shit.

Socks

Quote from: Veal on November 09, 2009, 03:00:04 PM
Everyone in the whole world keeps talking about this movie being horrifying. I gotta see this shit.

It's really not though.

I saw it stoned so that might have something to do with it.

Quote from: l a c e y on November 09, 2009, 02:56:16 PM
I went and saw Paranormal Activity and it was fucking the scariest movie of my life. I was panicking when I was driving home and a mini pumpkin was hitting my foot and I started freaking out and I had to pull over on a ramp to get this pumpkin out of the way and I was screaming. Then I didn't want to drive down any back roads cause I was scared and then I was dropping my friend off and this cat comes out of no where and I was so scared I screamed again and made my friend get outta the car and into her house. Then I sped home and as I was turning into my lane way I heard noises and the motion light didn't come on so I was scared. Now I feel really sick and I don't think I can sleep. I believe in ghosts and what not so this is too scary for me.

well you first have to believe and then the spirit world can enter and mingle

l a c e y

Quote from: Veal on November 09, 2009, 03:00:04 PM

DONT PLEASE. I am like dieing right now sir.

Hiro

Lacey are you on the meth baddood;

l a c e y

Quote from: Hïro on November 09, 2009, 03:12:16 PM
Lacey are you on the meth baddood;

I wish. Then I probably wouldn't be shitting my pants.

Andria

I hear the movie actually is the film they got from a crime scene  O_0 and the demon thing is going after random people who watched it. Especially girls so be careful you might end up like Katie

Mando Pandango

Quote from: l a c e y on November 09, 2009, 02:56:16 PM
Yeah but were you scared?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

l a c e y

Socks

http://www.metadivx.com/igz7mxqwidpn

link to DVD rip

watching it again, sober, completely in the dark

so far, a lot of pleasurable farting

Dullahan

i kinda laughed a little when i saw that

l a c e y

Quote from: The Tricker on November 09, 2009, 03:54:09 PM
i kinda laughed a little when i saw that

Weirdo, Everytime they would go to bed I would put my hands over my face and peak out my fingers. It was so intense, a bad intense. Just like the footsteps and the banging noises were soo scary. Plus when the chandelier was swaying after the big crash I almost shit my pants.

Dullahan

Quote from: l a c e y on November 09, 2009, 03:59:44 PM
Weirdo, Everytime they would go to bed I would put my hands over my face and peak out my fingers. It was so intense, a bad intense. Just like the footsteps and the banging noises were soo scary. Plus when the chandelier was swaying after the big crash I almost shit my pants.
oh i thought it was funny when she was being dragged

It was creepy, though.

rdl

you know, it's been years since i saw a horror movie. i used to be a total pansy but im sort of interested in how well i'd fare watching something like this. it's too bad my friends are total lamers who are too cool to go see movies doodthing;

Also I don't feel like torrenting the movie, I'd rather watch it in the big scary theater

Socks

Quote from: RDX on November 09, 2009, 05:54:13 PM
Also I don't feel like torrenting the movie, I'd rather watch it in the big scary theater

it's a stream, and there is nothing scary at all about a theater. being alone and in the dark with the elements and only your own imagination to keep you company is far more "scary".  probably more frighting and interesting than this movie.

Go Up