April 30, 2024, 04:35:27 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OFFICIAL womanly female discussion topic

Started by Sillbury, November 05, 2009, 11:47:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

Quote from: Julius on November 26, 2009, 02:29:21 AM
Well, you have fun with that Hippo. sillydood;
Silly, Tyler.  My heart belongs to you!  cjlubdoods;

Classic

You're damn right it does.
WHERE'S MY RING?

Hippopo

Classic

I'd ask what else is in your pocket, but we'll take that to a PM. sillydood;

Hippopo

Quote from: Julius on November 26, 2009, 02:36:10 AM
I'd ask what else is in your pocket, but we'll take that to a PM. sillydood;
cjlubdoods; cjlubdoods; cjlubdoods; cjlubdoods; cjlubdoods;

Det in F♯ Major

HIPPO <3333

also ew, boy, he's so white, how can you find that attractiveeeeee, jacob is where it's at  giggle;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Hippopo

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on November 26, 2009, 02:44:16 AM
HIPPO <3333

also ew, boy, he's so white, how can you find that attractiveeeeee, jacob is where it's at  giggle;
Jacob is a whore.  Like, put on a shirt!   baddood;

Daddy

Socks

ahahahahahaha, that last picture reminds me of Conan's interviews on the Late Night show

Nyerp

Quote from: Julius on November 25, 2009, 07:44:54 PM
I'm the only gay guy in the world who thinks he's unattractive...
...and I'm the only one who has no interest in the movie.

uh, no? doodthing;

also what the hell me86, how do you not know what twilight is about? even though it's absolutely fucking terrible, every girl and her mother and grandmother fucking splooges over it doodhuh;

Classic

Hippopo

Daddy

why is it that if a guy gets sexually excited over a video game or animu character girls can make fun of him and call him a nerd but girls get sexually excited over a creepy posessive fictional vampire and it's okay for them baddood;

i don't think sneaking into a girl's room when she's sleeping is romantic.  giggle;

Classic

Quote from: Hippo P. Otamus on November 26, 2009, 03:00:18 AM
It's normal to splooge about Twilight.  baddood;

No, it's not.  saddood;

Quote from: JMV on November 26, 2009, 03:01:20 AM
why is it that if a guy gets sexually excited over a video game or animu character girls can make fun of him and call him a nerd but girls get sexually excited over a creepy posessive fictional vampire and it's okay for them baddood;
i don't think sneaking into a girl's room when she's sleeping is romantic.  giggle;

lol because girls have boobies

Socks

Quote from: JMV on November 26, 2009, 03:01:20 AM
why is it that if a guy gets sexually excited over a video game or animu character

wait what?

Go Up