March 28, 2024, 12:58:19 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Boyah Time Capsule - Accept no Substitutes!

Started by Samus Aran, November 12, 2009, 08:12:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ClassicTyler

Joice

DSDAVIDDS

Quote from: DSDAVIDDS on November 15, 2009, 03:28:09 AMHello David, its me, David. I'm almost positive that you will never read this post in 2010 but I will try anyways.
-Videos games are shit.
-Animu is shit.
-Bury yourself in a field and start an underground civilization with yourself.
-Invest in bananas.
-Nsider will never be back.
-You should have killed yourself back when life was still decent.
-so ronery ;___;
-Why am I on boyah?
-4chan was never good.
-The balls are inert.
-Takakazu Abe will always be your idol.
-Bye
-Hi
nothing has changed

ME##

reeper

reeper

I guess that was my only post on this thread. Here in the year 2021 which is about to roll over to 2022 and they still haven't fixed all the glitches in the matrix. Things are going pretty good but I still find time to sweat the petty things. My poops are usually good but sometimes they scare me lmao. Waifu and i do well most of the time. She's becoming more smart than I am capable of understanding her bio and chemistry education lmao I am learning some of the sciences I have shyed away from in school which is p cool. Catheters still one of my blessings and curses. They've made my life a lot better so I'm grateful.

Thanks for reading, hope this finds you well :)

strongbad

Quote from: strongbad on February 28, 2019, 08:05:39 AMOK to actually contribute to this thread:

hi future david
 - how's lindsay? are u guys married? broken up?
 - are you riding/did you ride the GDMBR in 2020? u better have
 - do u have a new road bike by now? did u go steel?
 - are you still getting high probably more often than u should?
 - did u ever go to NYC to visit eric? hope u did!
 - is danny still in australia? you guys still playing games consistently?
 - do u have a good job?

future me will find some reason to cringe at the above just like i always do with these time capsule posts lol
wow
 - getting married
 - no :( but i still want to
 - yes and it was carbon but i sold it lol
 - yes
 - yes it was ok
 - no and yes
 - yes

cringe yes

Hiro

Quote from: Hiro on August 24, 2014, 10:45:01 PM
Quote from: y-i on November 13, 2012, 03:15:33 PMWell I guess I'll do this

right now you are living with carly, not doing school or anything, haven't found a job etc
don't really know what else to say I guess that's why I don't usually do this
hey 2013 hiro hopefully you're doing better with pretty much every aspect of life but specifically money, school, and relationships
by the way how is gta V because I'm totally obsessed with it right now, waiting for the pre-order bonuses (poster and viewfinder) to arrive at gamestop, and I bought episodes from liberty city on sunday
also has anyone made a lame joke about jetpacks yet
better with money, temporarily better with relationships but then much worse, and school lmao
gta turned out about as good as I hoped thumbup;
but damn living with carly was a lot of fun, fuck you 2012 grant for not appreciating flagstaff more
damn I haven't updated mine in a while
relationship isn't even a question anymore wrench;
school is a big maybe still
did appreciate flagstaff when I moved back but then moved out again lmao
future Grant hopefully you are doing better with either job or school but either way good job improving your life
play more of your video games and watch more anime please

YPrrrr

Quote from: Cookie on June 03, 2011, 01:12:15 PMGuys I've been reading up on Bitcoins for the past three hours and I think I may invest.
TIL we had a millionaire on boyah

Cookie

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 23, 2021, 06:09:52 AM
Quote from: Cookie on June 03, 2011, 01:12:15 PMGuys I've been reading up on Bitcoins for the past three hours and I think I may invest.
we had a millionaire on boyah

LOL, fun fact, I actually bought a little and held till around end of 2016. Sold and put the money into indexes and then in 2018 bought my house for $230k in cash. Now house is valued around $400k. Wish I would have just kept on holding.

ME##

ME##

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up