September 24, 2024, 04:23:00 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Money

Started by Hiro, September 05, 2009, 02:23:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Thank you bassir for staying on topic. But unless my mom wins the lottery or my stepdad's business suddenly makes a shitload of money or my dad's real estate picks up, my family is still going to be poor

rdl

stop buying things then. you probably dont even need half of the stuff you want.

Hiro

I don't buy anything god damnit, we get food and electricity and water, etc etc, sometimes with the help of my grandma. I'm not a spoiled little shit like some people. I don't get things i don't need

rdl

but you dont need a palm pre or whatever. chances are ive gotten two threads mixed up right now but i dont really care to check if im right about that.

just be happy with what you have. its not that hard.

Hiro

I'm fine with what i have, i more pisses me off when I see spoiled kids. My phone is pretty shitty though, i could use a new one. But i'm not really mad at my dad about that, he actually felt bad, but he got a great deal on it and his last phone just broke.

rdl

i dont even have a phone

and i find spoiled kids hilarious. especially when it's car related because they always end up totaling their car

ME##

Quote from: RDX on September 05, 2009, 03:08:55 PM
i dont even have a phone

and i find spoiled kids hilarious. especially when it's car related because they always end up totaling their car

And then they'll complain about how 'mean' their parents are because they won't purchase them a new car. :|

Travis

Quote from: RDX on September 05, 2009, 03:08:55 PM
i dont even have a phone

um i prefer the term "blessed"

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

rdl

go get your own jokes

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Look Hiro, a lot of us are poor. I live in a housing complex. My mom only manages to stay employed in this town by cleaning people's houses and occasionally being a substitute paraprofessional (working with mentally challenged kids in school). If we had Arizona real-estate prices up here, we wouldn't have a house at all.

But despite it all, I don't make threads complaining about it. Yes, DP is retarded and went over-the-top in his hate. But you should know by now that he and certain other users are going to say shit like that when you make another uninteresting, whiny thread.

tl;dr: you're not the only one. get a job. etc.

Dullahan

Yeah, I like working full time.

Andria

I need a job so I can get a real phone that isn't a virgin mobile pay as you go. It doesn't even have facebook  baddood; unless you pay for like a social networking plan

snorkel

Go Up