July 02, 2024, 04:37:54 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things you hate about boobs.

Started by l a c e y , August 31, 2009, 03:01:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Zach

Quote from: Sam on September 02, 2009, 09:39:34 AM
small ones are good too.  giggle;

only if it makes you feel any better n_u

[spoiler]I do agree, though.[/spoiler]

Chris (JayJay)

Walter

Kalahari Inkantation

Skylark

the book of right on

Oh

I hate huge boobs, they look hideous.

just1more

Quote from: Rawl on September 02, 2009, 01:19:19 PM
I hate huge boobs, they look hideous.

IMO, double d's are the optimum size. Anything bigger than that tends to get...overwhelming. lol Smaller is still good, as long as it's not too small.

Of course, it also depends on the size of the person, too. If the girl is really tall, obviously bigger boobs would be preferred. But big boobs on a small girl (such as Sam) would look ridiculous. Proportion matters.

Andria

I usually think under D is like perfect but sometimes they are nice if they aren't gigantical and covered in stretch marks etc

Feynman

Daddy

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

luna

Nyerp

Feynman

September 02, 2009, 06:17:02 PM #59 Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 07:18:59 PM by Bassir
36B is actually a perfect breast size for my taste.

Quote from: Nadine on September 02, 2009, 05:27:58 PM
:(

what's wrong sweetheart :(

Go Up