June 24, 2024, 05:42:59 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kick ass

Started by Wrench, May 31, 2007, 02:27:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Tomorrow I'm getting a PSP off my friend for an old airsoft gun, a target, and 1k bb's. awesome;
So what games besides Ratchet should I get?  flower;

ncba93ivyase

I hate people that talk about airsoft guns.

PSP might be even worse.

Really, don't waste your time. I tried loads for the shit and nothing can keep my interest. If you like GTA, Vice City Stories is quite posssibly the only good game for it. If you like shmups, get Gradius Collection. There's nothing else to be seen.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

Quote from: Lawlz on May 31, 2007, 02:32:47 PM

PSP might be even worse.

Really, don't waste your time. I tried loads for the shit and nothing can keep my interest. If you like GTA, Vice City Stories is quite posssibly the only good game for it. If you like shmups, get Gradius Collection. There's nothing else to be seen.

Still a great deal. Got the gun for $35. I'm getting the PSP and all his games including GTA.
Daxter also looks good to me.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: WrenchNinja on May 31, 2007, 02:51:27 PM

PSP might be even worse.

Still a great deal. Got the gun for $35. I'm getting the PSP and all his games including GTA.
He's actually getting the better end of the deal, and you'll realize that in about 2 weeks.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on May 31, 2007, 03:24:51 PM

PSP might be even worse.

He's actually getting the better end of the deal, and you'll realize that in about 2 weeks.
But he can hawk the PSP off at Gamestop.

SBKT

PSP might be even worse.

Daxter as a series has gone to shit. Try and get something good like Guilty Gear. thumbup;

demonprince

PSP might be even worse.

You forgot Metal gear solid portable ops.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kefka on May 31, 2007, 07:19:58 PM

PSP might be even worse.

You forgot Metal gear solid portable ops.
No, I didn't.

Wrench

Just got it tonight. Awesome so far. He gave me Liberty City Stories, NBA 06, Madden 06, and Dave Chapelle Season One.  awesome;

UnagiPower

Quote from: WrenchNinja on June 01, 2007, 08:06:51 PM
Just got it tonight. Awesome so far. He gave me Liberty City Stories, NBA 06, Madden 06, and Dave Chapelle Season One.  awesome;

Must get Ratchet  shlick;

If you have the balls, downgrade the PSP to put homebrew crap on it  v;
I'm too scared that my PSP will brick  emo;

Ezloļŗ•

There's not much good games for the PSP so it might not be promising to you.
:)

SBKT

Quote from: UnagiPower on June 02, 2007, 05:50:33 AM

It most surely will. If you bought a PSP with an older firmware, there are some Dev hacked ones of a newer version. I think they have the hacked 3.30 now.

Wrench

Quote from: UnagiPower on June 02, 2007, 05:50:33 AM

Exact reason I wanted his PSP. I love Ratchet as you can see by my name.
Also, it's actually an awesome hand held. I'm becoming obsessed with hand held travel systems.  sweat;

Sports1

PSP might be even worse.

^

Thats what I told him at Divine, I told him he's getting ripped off.

The artist formally known

PSP might be even worse.

ITT, people who don't homebrew/emulate video games.

Go Up