September 20, 2024, 12:27:43 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

blogtv whoring

Started by C.Mongler, August 10, 2009, 08:28:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

http://www.blogtv.com/People/CMonglerthe2nd

i'm going to play through majora's mask. IN ONE SITTING. so come entertain me plz. i have to get my popcorn first so my couch will be empty for a minute

Feynman

i have SAT prep tomorrow morning at 10AM ;__;

Juni

strongbad

IM HERE FOR YOU

Fuck that was boring.

snorkel

haha I'm going to keep it open all night

also my friend is obsessed with the hold steady, I've seen them like 4 times (because they like minneapolis a lot) and don't like them that much

Hiro

August 10, 2009, 08:50:35 PM #5 Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:53:38 PM by Hïro
cool beans yo thumbup;

wait a sec, enable guest chat  baddood;
oh and point the camera at the tv, not your face :\

C.Mongler

okay i think i fixed it, and if you say so hiro

Hiro

good job.  n_u
but i still can't chat  akudood;

Geno

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE IM COHOSTING
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

geno shut the fuck up

or just stop singing

Sync

rdl

Quote from: Sync on August 11, 2009, 12:22:37 AM
Fuck yeah Snowhead.
not yet, they just shut up the retarded goron baby a few minutes ago

Geno

well that was fun
SAME TIME TOMORROW?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

i cant take anymore. i'll bump this thread tomorrow when i start back up. i'm about to go to snowhead

Go Up