September 20, 2024, 07:51:03 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Okay; what did I do wrong here?

Started by Blaze-Senpai, August 10, 2009, 07:32:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: ã'ã‚·ã'£ã'¢-せんぱい on August 10, 2009, 08:16:12 PM
I'm not being rated for grammar. And I got placed into an english 101 class with an essay written in 15 minutes v; (that's probably irrelavant though).

I'm not one to go out often, but when I do, They must know where i am every 2 hours for some reason unless I say I'm staying in one place.
Go out and buy it and tell them it was $800.

FAMY2

Do they have kids of their own?   doodhuh;

Travis

Quote from: wziard on August 10, 2009, 08:09:19 PM
Go out and have fun.

Also what the fuck do you think a semicolon means? Not one of the times you used it was correct
everyone loves a grammar nazi huh

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: reefer on August 10, 2009, 08:20:26 PM
Go out and buy it and tell them it was $800.
I already told them how much I spent and how I got it. It's not an option at this point.

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 10, 2009, 08:21:19 PM
Do they have kids of their own?   doodhuh;
Both girls, although one already moved out.

snorkel

Quote from: ã'ã‚·ã'£ã'¢-せんぱい on August 10, 2009, 08:16:12 PM
I'm not being rated for grammar. And I got placed into an english 101 class with an essay written in 15 minutes v; (that's probably irrelavant though).

I'm not one to go out often, but when I do, They must know where i am every 2 hours for some reason unless I say I'm staying in one place.

okay then you better just follow this rule: don't use semicolons, because you don't know how. use a comma

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: wziard on August 10, 2009, 08:46:57 PM
okay then you better just follow this rule: don't use semicolons, because you don't know how. use a comma
I know how to use them thank you very much. And stop going offtopic.

rdl

well there's nothing else to discuss other than snorkel being a prick. your only solution is to move out and to do that you have to wait until college starts.

so.

Title

LOL IS YOUR GRANDPA ONE OF THOSE FAT NEGROS WHO SITS ON THE COUCH AND TALKS ABOUT HOW GREAT A PLAYER WILLY MAYS WAS

snorkel

Quote from: RDX on August 10, 2009, 09:21:47 PM
well there's nothing else to discuss other than snorkel being a prick. your only solution is to move out and to do that you have to wait until college starts.

so.

I don't care if you don't capitalize or have improper sentences and shit, but a semicolon is a simple thing with a clear and unambiguous use, like the apostrophe. you just look like a dumbass when you use it incorrectly.

per the topic, the solution is simple. get a job that pays enough for a shitty apartment or room in a sublet or something, and move out. you appear to be 18 which means you don't have to take people's shit if you don't want to, so do something about it.

Slim

Look at me! I know how to use the semicolon; really well you guys! ^___^
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Blaze-Senpai

I've tried looking, no one's really hiring anyone without some sort of certifacation or degree for most things, and my current summer job overqualifies me for the lowest end ones.

Shit sucks.

FAMY2

Quote from: Slim on August 10, 2009, 10:08:19 PM
Look at me! I know how to use the semicolon; really well you guys! ^___^

You are doing it wrong ;_;

Slim

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 10, 2009, 10:11:06 PM
You are doing it wrong ;_;

I know how to use them thank you very much. And stop going offtopic. :\
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Blaze-Senpai

...and this is why I avoid coming here.

Nyerp

Semicolon with your aunt and uncle. Semicolon them that you're not going to take their semicolon anymore.

Go Up