September 20, 2024, 07:35:37 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Okay; what did I do wrong here?

Started by Blaze-Senpai, August 10, 2009, 07:32:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blaze-Senpai

Ever since I moved to Las Vegas I've been under the care of my aunt and uncle. Okay. I was taken in into their household, blah blah list goes on.

Fast forward 2 years of incessant fighting over stupid shit (not doing chores to their standards, not following their directions 100% or 100% of the time, not doing homework always, apparently not giving enough respect)

I got a summer job, and figured out how much I was making, and split it into a few possibilities. I would have ~$4500 at the end of the summer before college started, and planned on ~$1500 for a computer, ~$1500 for college, and the rest for Misc bullshit that I might need between now and then before the next semester where I'd hopefully have a job.

I was given a 800 dollar limit for a laptop, which I had no intention on keeping regardless of what they said. I went and found the one I wanted and the total was 1145 with tax; considerably less than what I planned on spending on it to begin with (over 1600). And now I'm in some stupid fight because I spent 350 more than someone else's set limit with my own money where my uncle wants to impose even more silly restrictions on me whenever the hell he gets back from wherever the hell he went ^_^ (Probably includes turning off the internet in my room unless I start paying the bill myself, and charging me for other things, maybe rent?)

In the 2 years I've been here, I haven't really been much happier than from what I came from; and if anything, I'm more mentally screwed up than I was before I came here.

FAMY2

You only have a short time there now right?  doodhuh;

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 10, 2009, 07:35:25 PM
You only have a short time there now right?  doodhuh;
If they put too many retarded rules on me I'm going back to New york with my grandmother and starting over a 3rd time.

FAMY2

It's your money and the computer is for school.  doodhuh;  You should of bought some weed or something.   baddood;

ME##

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 10, 2009, 07:42:16 PM
You should of bought some weed or something.   baddood;

WHERE IS RAE AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?  madood;

Daddy

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 10, 2009, 07:42:16 PM
It's your money and the computer is for school.  doodhuh;  You should of bought some weed or something.   baddood;
Should have.

He should have bought weed.

Blaze-Senpai

I rather not get high in this house; I'd probably get shot or something.

And I don't know where to buy any around here.

StarPilot

Tell your aunt/uncle to refund the $350 they think you owe them then say "Oh wait, this is MY cash and I can spend it how I see fit. This is also to further my education so one would think this was a good investment on MY part. If you don't want ME to do things that will help ME in the long run, then how about helping out a little instead of trying to hold me back?"

That's something I would say anyway, but I've never been in a position like that so idk. doodhuh;

famy

Quote from: ã'ã‚·ã'£ã'¢-せんぱい on August 10, 2009, 07:48:45 PM
I rather not get high in this house; I'd probably get shot or something.

And I don't know where to buy any around here.
oh come on i lived in las vegas and it is easy as hell to get some lol |:

The artist formally known

My parents did exactly the same thing on my last TV which I spent my own money on. Then about two or three months later they BUY my brother a bigger TV than the one they limited me on.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

Just hurry up and move out.

Or go live with a friend. College starts in a month or two for most people, right?

The artist formally known

Why can't you spend the money yourself?

snorkel

Go out and have fun.

Also what the fuck do you think a semicolon means? Not one of the times you used it was correct

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: wziard on August 10, 2009, 08:09:19 PM
Go out and have fun.

Also what the fuck do you think a semicolon means? Not one of the times you used it was correct
I'm not being rated for grammar. And I got placed into an english 101 class with an essay written in 15 minutes v; (that's probably irrelavant though).

I'm not one to go out often, but when I do, They must know where i am every 2 hours for some reason unless I say I'm staying in one place.

Go Up