September 20, 2024, 11:29:56 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lfctwentytwo is back

Started by lfctwentytwo, August 09, 2009, 11:30:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lfctwentytwo

hi boyahers i'v been well busy..glad to be back though...i have more songs that i'm going to put on youtube...don't forget i'm not just a who the fuck is carlos one hit wonder...i hate being blasted that i have much more funny songs for you guys...so come say hi to me..

peace

Edmundo(LFCTWENTYTWO)

l a c e y

Oh

Make a song about Boyah and JMV being a raccoon.

Bushy

HECK YEAH

I'm off to your channel right now to listen to some tunes
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Daddy

HI EDDIE

We used your song in the Boyah Awards. giggle;

Feynman

snorkel

you're even better than linkin park

Geno

Quote from: wziard on August 09, 2009, 03:19:46 PM
you're even better than linkin park
FORFEIT THE GAME BEFORE SOMEBODY ELSE TAKES YOU OUTTA THE FRAME
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

lfctwentytwo

Quote from: Hïro on August 09, 2009, 06:38:33 PM
MONELO

he is indeed a legend..everyone subscribe to him

my next video is going to include a song i wrote tonight..but havn't yet recorded it called "moron" and i will post links of all my favourite youtubers well worth checking out and thanks for your support guys...keep it WEIRD YEAH? peace

Go Up