September 22, 2024, 12:46:03 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Look At This Fucking

Started by Veal, August 05, 2009, 10:00:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

i came in here expecting to see fucking.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

burzumfan420

Quote from: Lwar on August 06, 2009, 12:32:27 PM
I hate people who think it's okay to spend $300 on jeans.  awdood;

I hate people who judge people on how much they spend on a pair of jeans.

Needless to say, 300 is way overpriced for jeans

rdl

Quote from: wziard on August 07, 2009, 10:39:27 PM
what the fuck do you mean who pays attention to how their clothes feel? if I put something on in the morning without realizing it's annoying (how it fits or feels or whatever) it bugs me until I take it off
Well to a guy like me a shirt is a shirt, unless if I'm trying to wear something I bought 5+ years ago. Then it's a problem because it's tiny, not because it doesn't "feel" good.

But anyway it doesn't matter, it's your money. I just think dishing out extra money for a shirt that you think feels nicer is a waste of cash.

also out of curiosity are you rich? because that would explain many, many things.

Nyerp

Quote from: Sam on August 07, 2009, 11:20:52 PM
i came in here expecting to see fucking.

instead, clothes discussion

Feynman

Quote from: RDX on August 07, 2009, 11:50:07 PM
Well to a guy like me a shirt is a shirt

That says a lot about you. akudood;

rdl

Quote from: Bassir on August 08, 2009, 12:29:50 AM
That says a lot about you. akudood;
it just means that im secure enough in how i look that i dont feel the need to go out and buy expensive clothes to feel good akudood;

you can get girls while having a rather bland wardrobe of clothes

Feynman

Quote from: RDX on August 08, 2009, 12:32:56 AM
it just means that im secure enough in how i look that i dont feel the need to go out and buy expensive clothes to feel good akudood;

It's not about them being expensive which makes them good, it's the quality that the clothing was woven and the material used that makes good clothes. Yes, some shirts and pants are expensive for no reason, but that's not what we're talking about.

Quote from: RDX on August 08, 2009, 12:32:56 AM
you can get girls while having a rather bland wardrobe of clothes

it's not about girls, it's about expression of self

your clothes say a lot about you

Hiro

To some people, wearing 300 dollar jeans might say, "I'm a huge tool"  akudood;

Feynman

Quote from: Hïro on August 08, 2009, 01:04:15 AM
To some people, wearing 300 dollar jeans might say, "I'm a huge tool"  akudood;

I'm not advocating wearing expensive clothes for the sake of wearing expensive clothes. Ed Hardy and pointlessly expensive designer jeans is bullshit.

I'm talking about the difference between cheap shirts and more expensive ones that are of much higher quality. This isn't about brand names.

rdl

August 08, 2009, 01:35:45 AM #54 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 01:38:55 AM by RDX
bassir im cool with your custom fit clothes because...they're custom fit. so theyre supposed to be perfect. and as a result of being perfect they cost more.

my main issue is people who, like hiro said, pay $300 for jeans just because the tag says "these jeans and comfy and they make your penis grow". because jeans dont do that, and they only find it comfy because it told them it's comfy. yet, like hiro said, theyre humongous tools and they buy these clothes anyway. why? if you buy 4 pairs of $300 jeans, when you could've gotten them for $40 each, then that's $1040 of wasted money. you could've (almost) bought this.

also clothes only define your social class. it doesn't really define "who you are", it just throws you into a stereotype. like, a nigga. or a prep. or a fag. or a rich kid. or a smelly fat kid. or whatever.

anyway enough of this clothy banter.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Oh

I just wear shirts that are comfortable and affordable, I wear them because I have t wear clothing in public, I don't go out of my way to impress people.  akudood; Although I have gotten a couple of compliments on my shirts.  happydood;

Classic

Feynman

Quote from: RDX on August 08, 2009, 01:35:45 AM
my main issue is people who, like hiro said, pay $300 for jeans just because the tag says "these jeans and comfy and they make your penis grow".

yes that's an issue i agree

Smell Memory

bassir are your clothes tailored to fit you perfectly  cjlubdoods;
Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Go Up