September 22, 2024, 12:32:08 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Look At This Fucking

Started by Veal, August 05, 2009, 10:00:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sans culottes

how bout ed hardy and affliction

70$ for a low quality shirt
I support BUSH

l a c e y

Quote from: C Mongler on August 06, 2009, 07:57:55 PM
My jeans are 50-75 dollars :)

Yeah my jeans are also in this price range.

Quote from: coz on August 06, 2009, 08:24:54 PM
how bout ed hardy and affliction

70$ for a low quality shirt

Ed Hardy is so lame. You see the most douchebaggyest people wearing it. Then when you like tell them that it's ridiculous that they would purchase a T-Shirt with shitty tattoo designs on it they go on a rant about how you obviously can't afford and that's why you're jealous about it. WTF.

Oh

My jeans are like 45$. And I won't spend more than $19 on a tee.  baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lwar on August 07, 2009, 07:54:24 AM
My jeans are like 45$. And I won't spend more than $19 on a tee.  baddood;
I won't spend more than $19 on jeans. maps;

Feynman

August 07, 2009, 08:01:19 PM #34 Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 08:04:40 PM by Bassir
my shirts are usually 60-80 dollars

snorkel

Quote from: Socks on August 06, 2009, 01:34:22 PM
Yeah I'd probably do the same, but I'm not particularly picky when it comes to clothes. Also, I come from a reality where paying $200 for jeans and saying 'if I was rich' causes a  doodthing; moment.

how quaint, look at the quaint little people go

Hiro

Quote from: Bassir on August 07, 2009, 08:01:19 PM
my shirts are usually 60-80 dollars

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I could find a shirt exactly like that for 20  baddood;

Feynman

August 07, 2009, 08:29:58 PM #37 Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 08:33:02 PM by Bassir
Quote from: Hïro on August 07, 2009, 08:26:20 PM
I could find a shirt exactly like that for 20  baddood;

fitted perry ellis and alfani red shirts are usually 60-70

but i don't usually buy things if they're not "on sale" so I bought them all for 30 except for two which i bought for regular price (60 and 70)

i find that there is a huge difference between these shirts and the cheaper knock-offs—that those feel like shit and these don't

Mettalik

psychopickle

why buy clothes when you could spend the money on video games

or hookers, then you wouldn't need the clothes in the first place

snorkel

Quote from: Bassir on August 07, 2009, 08:29:58 PM
fitted perry ellis and alfani red shirts are usually 60-70

but i don't usually buy things if they're not "on sale" so I bought them all for 30 except for two which i bought for regular price (60 and 70)

i find that there is a huge difference between these shirts and the cheaper knock-offsâ,”that those feel like shit and these don't

yes jesus christ no one on boyah has ever even put on a nice piece of clothing I think

it's a luxury worth having

rdl

But it's also a waste of money.

Clothes are just there so that you're not running around naked. Who actually pays attention to how their clothes feel when they're going around doing whatever?

Hiro

Uh, not really. I've worn nice clothes before, and they are nice i guess. But i really don't think they're worth that much extra money; it won't really make me a happier person, I'll just have spent for money that is hard to come by. Anyways it seems like you two are sitting pretty baddood;

Feynman

Quote from: RDX on August 07, 2009, 10:21:58 PM

Clothes are just there so that you're not running around naked. Who actually pays attention to how their clothes feel when they're going around doing whatever?

it's also a symbol of one's class and taste

proper clothing says a lot about youâ,”hello it's me i'm wearing a nice shirt i'm very cool, i care about what i look like, so hey baby wanna fuck?

It's like proper hygiene and working out for a nice body. It's very important.

snorkel

Quote from: Bassir on August 07, 2009, 10:30:46 PM
it's also a symbol of one's class and taste

proper clothing says a lot about youâ,”hello it's me i'm wearing a nice shirt i'm very cool, i care about what i look like, so hey baby wanna fuck?

It's like proper hygiene and working out for a nice body. It's very important.

exactly

Quote from: RDX on August 07, 2009, 10:21:58 PM

what the fuck do you mean who pays attention to how their clothes feel? if I put something on in the morning without realizing it's annoying (how it fits or feels or whatever) it bugs me until I take it off

Go Up