The Third Annual Boyah Awards video is up (UPDATE: added to YouTube)

Started by Feynman, July 27, 2009, 09:28:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Samus Aran

I was originally going to put music in our section but I couldn't think of what to use, especially since our video was seven minutes long.

One of the possibilities was Rehab's "Bartender Song."

Thimelidoo


Sam

Quote from: Ken on July 27, 2009, 10:57:03 PM
I was originally going to put music in our section but I couldn't think of what to use, especially since our video was seven minutes long.

One of the possibilities was Rehab's "Bartender Song."

I love rehab.  giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Thimelidoo

Anyway, In retrospect, I would have liked to make one. But I really couldn't, the earliest time I could have shot it would have been today. O_0

well yesterday since it's 2 AM now

Geno

I should of presented.
I guess I will next year
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

David


Travis


Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard


snorkel


Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

snorkel


antmaster5000

Quote from: wziard on July 27, 2009, 11:06:51 PM
nice Burndt Jamb david

I started to listen to that song after you said that it was your most listened to song. I actually checked out most of the songs in that thread.

C.Mongler

YES I HAD THE LONGEST AND MOST BORING SECTION  :3

snorkel

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on July 27, 2009, 11:09:38 PM
I started to listen to that song after you said that it was your most listened to song. I actually checked out most of the songs in that thread.


it's fucking great. the demo version is even better, it has different lyrics and a longer solo

Go Up