The Third Annual Boyah Awards video is up (UPDATE: added to YouTube)

Started by Feynman, July 27, 2009, 09:28:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Geno

everyones was boring except for Kaz/hensa, cake mongler, and sams
you're all so dull
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

LOL I loved that.

OH BOY. That was actually really exciting. I got called intense which is even better. Lozals bit was really hard to get through. I wanted to punch her. Everyone else did good.

Slim

Quote from: Geno on July 27, 2009, 10:37:16 PM
everyones was boring except for Kaz/hensa, cake mongler, and sams
you're all so dull


Huh? Mongler's was the most boring shit I've ever seen. Man is that guy dull. I wonder if people start dozing off when he talks to them for more than 30 seconds, because I certainly did while watching his part of the video.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Geno

oh and apparently my name makes lozal want to punch babies
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y


antmaster5000

Quote from: Geno on July 27, 2009, 10:37:16 PM
everyones was boring except for Kaz/hensa, cake mongler, and sams
you're all so dull

I had to do mine last minute because SOMEBODY couldn't.
So yeah it sucked.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Hiroine on July 27, 2009, 10:09:09 PM
ain't no way you love me more than I love you <3 cjlubdoods;

I dooo  cjlubdoods;

and now all my video comments:
Quote from: Ken on July 27, 2009, 10:31:31 PM
Sam's section is kinda creepy

The first thing I said was that I was creepy, pay attention.  baddood;

STUPID JERKHEAD BASSIR CUT THE OPENING OUT OF MY VIDEO. it was so badass.

snorkels eyebrows are perfect. too perfect.

kaz and hensa are adorable, though I'm sure they know that by now

creeper is a girl

bassir's a stud, one who cannot sing.

jmv tried to make me present the attention whore award to myself but I traded him for facial hair. :3

david's pretty cute.  giggle;

lozal i wish i had boobs like you.

i think that's all.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

David

Quote from: Sam on July 27, 2009, 10:47:05 PM
The first thing I said was that I was creepy, pay attention.  baddood;


Too much whispering.  baddood;

Thimelidoo

You guys are talking about Sam being creepy while JMV was in that video. baddood;

David

Quote from: Thyme on July 27, 2009, 10:51:34 PM
You guys are talking about Sam being creepy while JMV was in that video. baddood;


I actually couldn't understand what he was saying at first lol.  n_u

Thimelidoo

Quote from: Дави́д on July 27, 2009, 10:52:10 PM
I actually couldn't understand what he was saying at first lol.  n_u


Same. Probably more so in my case. n_u

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Khadafi


antmaster5000

Snorkel's was the best.
That guy is so damn classy.

Go Up