September 20, 2024, 04:02:08 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

is the wii a piece of shit?

Started by Lex Luthor, June 20, 2009, 02:32:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Quote from: Lwar on June 20, 2009, 04:02:26 PM
Lol, you have to resort to racial remarks in order to try to say the Wii isn't utter shit? sad  akudood;

No, I'm just feeling frisky. <3

Thyme

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 20, 2009, 04:03:45 PM
No, I'm just feeling frisky. <3

Well, next time you're feeling frisky, avoid calling me frog or peasoup. giggle;

Classic

Quote from: Thyme on June 20, 2009, 04:12:20 PM
Well, next time you're feeling frisky, avoid calling me frog or peasoup. giggle;

You know I have nothing negative to say to you. giggle;

Geno

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 20, 2009, 03:05:55 PM
The trick is knowing what games to buy.

Look for some titles like Resident Evil, Super Mario, and some upcoming titles such as Silent Hill. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with crap like GO PLAY Lumberjacks.
Why would you buy games for the Wii when there are two other consoles with a much better library of games.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Infel

Because the Wii can be hacked.

Thyme

Quote from: Geno on June 20, 2009, 04:20:11 PM
Why would you buy games for the Wii when there are two other consoles with a much better library of games.

Yeah, right? Why would he buy games for a console he owns? Leaving it in the corner getting all dusty is a much better idea. hocuspocus;

oh also exclusives

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on June 20, 2009, 04:28:18 PM
Yeah, right? Why would he buy games for a console he owns? Leaving it in the corner getting all dusty is a much better idea. hocuspocus;

oh also exclusives
thats what my wii is doing  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on June 20, 2009, 04:20:11 PM

Most games can't compare to Nintendo's first party games.

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 20, 2009, 07:09:57 PM
Most games can't compare to Nintendo's first party games.
Like Wii Sports and Wii Fit and Wii Slumber Party and Wii fuck you hardcore gamers

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on June 20, 2009, 07:45:29 PM
Like Wii Sports and Wii Fit and Wii Slumber Party and Wii fuck you hardcore gamers

YEAH LOL THOSE ONES WHEN DID YOU GET SO CLEVER LOL

Samus Aran

I'd say it's kind of shitty, yes. While it's nice of Nintendo in a way to make lots of games to appeal to younger, less "hardcore" (this term sucks, why do we use this fucking stupid term) gamers, I can't help but feel a bit cheated when all I really have (or will have soon) is Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, Brawl, Umbrella Chronicles, Tales of Symphonia 2, and inferior versions of Guitar Hero/RB games.

However, I have not tried No More Heroes yet, Conduit looks interesting, Pikmin 3 is a must-have, Metroid Other M looks pretty cook, and the next Mario Galaxy should be quite good.

I can't say at all that the Wii is worthless, because I know perfectly well it's not, but I'm still disappointed in it and I'm getting a 360 this fall.

strongbad

Also, I just want to say that atleast the Wii has 100% GCN compatability, as opposed to the 360's awful xbox compatability and the PS3's (non-first gen) inexistent PS2 compatability.

StarPilot

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 21, 2009, 04:29:07 PM
Also, I just want to say that atleast the Wii has 100% GCN compatability, as opposed to the 360's awful xbox compatability and the PS3's (non-first gen) inexistent PS2 compatability.
Just like the DSi's GBA compatability. owait, they killed that to make the system smaller or something.

strongbad

Quote from: StarPilot on June 21, 2009, 05:09:35 PM
Just like the DSi's GBA compatability. owait, they killed that to make the system smaller or something.

Well the DSi is just plain stupid baddood;
Just get a DS with a flashcart + ram expansion maps;

Doodle

Quote from: Lwar on June 20, 2009, 03:39:19 PM
Mario Kart Wii(Took everything that was great about the DS one and Gamecube one, LOL BLUE SHELLS IN SECOND PLACE AND BEING A DIFFERENT PERSON IS USELESS NO MORE SPECIAL CHARACTER ITEMS!!)

Each character adds a unique boost to the stats of the karts/bikes.

But I wouldn't say the Wii is crap. It's the library of games that isn't very good.
The Wii has good games, it just needs more good games.

Go Up