September 20, 2024, 04:00:31 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

is the wii a piece of shit?

Started by Lex Luthor, June 20, 2009, 02:32:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Oh

Quote from: Tomboh on June 25, 2009, 11:07:49 AM
i like how you go straight from arguing that a 360 arcade is a better buy than a wii, and then talk about how an HDD is needed

O WATE THE CIRCLE BOX ARCADE DOESNT HAVE AN HDD, idiot

Also, the 360 and Wii both suck.
You can buy one for the 360 you retard.

Tomboh

Quote from: Lwar on June 25, 2009, 12:25:26 PM
you can buy one for the wii too doodhuh; the wii does have usb ports...a lot of homebrewfags have an hdd for the wii. a nintendo sponsored hdd one is also speculated

kk

Oh

Quote from: Tomboh on June 25, 2009, 01:38:53 PM
you can buy one for the wii too doodhuh; the wii does have usb ports...a lot of homebrewfags have an hdd for the wii. a nintendo sponsored hdd one is also speculated

kk
Well, you shouldn't have to mod your Wii in order to have a HDD.

Lex Luthor

i just think the wii can do waaay better but i do not think it is shit.
Why am i still here?

StarPilot

Quote from: Lwar on June 25, 2009, 12:25:26 PM
But then it doesn't really cost just $50 more than a Wii, and with the price MS puts on the HDDs it's a better investment to just get a Pro or Elite.

Lotos

Get your Wii games used, they're not worth the $50 in my own opinion.  WarioWare is a prime example.  Animal Crossing lost it's appeal because I didn't have to wait as long to boot it up, unlike Wild World.  Brawl and Mario Kart are the only ones worth it as far as I know.  Other M seems like it has a lot of potential and if there is a Pikmin 3 coming out, that is probably a must buy, they can't fuck up a Pikmin game as far as I can guess.

burzumfan420

Quote from: Lotos on June 25, 2009, 05:37:43 PM
Get your Wii games used, they're not worth the $50 in my own opinion.  WarioWare is a prime example.  Animal Crossing lost it's appeal because I didn't have to wait as long to boot it up, unlike Wild World.  Brawl and Mario Kart are the only ones worth it as far as I know.  Other M seems like it has a lot of potential and if there is a Pikmin 3 coming out, that is probably a must buy, they can't fuck up a Pikmin game as far as I can guess.

Super Mario galaxy?

and melee>SMBB

Classic

Thymey, it's not that I don't like them, it's just that I am not interested in them.

Geno

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 26, 2009, 04:20:02 PM
Thymey, it's not that I don't like them, it's just that I am not interested in them.
Do you not like games that are intended for your age group because your gay? Is this some sort of cry for attention tyler? HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE SUCH AWFUL TASTE
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

You'd really just need to change the phrasing of my previous post a tiny bit, then. It doesn't change the meaning muchly.

Nonetheless, Geno, shut up. hocuspocus;

Infel

I have to respect you, but damnit.

We have so little to nerd about together already.

Classic

Quote from: Geno on June 26, 2009, 10:03:28 PM
Do you not like games that are intended for your age group because your gay? Is this some sort of cry for attention tyler? HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE SUCH AWFUL TASTE

My homosexuality has nothing to do with this. Now you're pointing fingers. Is this a cry for attention, Geno?

Thymey, boo.

KT, sorry. I'm not into many anime games or modding systems.

me003

IMO

the wii is shit. 
its been sitting in a backpack in my closet for over a year, and the only game I ever played on it was Skies of Arcadia, which isn't even fucking for the wii.

Now im completely satisfied with xbox 360
and all I got is Call of duty WaW
mega man 9
secret of monkey island SE
and Ikaruga.
the last three I just bought like yesterday, before then the only game i played was call of duty, and thats all i really need.
Videogames suck now a days when you dont have time for them. I can't bother to get absorbed in a rpg, I tried fallout 3 but it was too slow and i dont have the time

so yea fuck the wii, glad i camped outside target for one.     Pikmin 3 is the only thing that sounds good coming out, i dont care for 1stperson metroids.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

The 360 is my least favorite. I play my wii constantly.

I only use my 360 to play dvds.

Classic

Little King's Story came out for Wii today.

Good game.  giggle;

Go Up