May 12, 2024, 02:19:29 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do You Believe in God?

Started by Daddy, April 16, 2007, 04:13:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you believe in God?

Yes.
63 (38.7%)
No.
66 (40.5%)
I'm not sure
34 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Go Down

Nyerp

no matter what you believe or don't believe in, what you do does not make a difference

and if you truly wanted to help people it wouldn't matter if you believed in a god or not

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Nyerp on August 05, 2008, 12:52:33 PM
no matter what you believe or don't believe in, what you do does not make a difference

an if you truly wanted to help people it wouldn't matter if you believed in a god or not
That's what I've stated.

If you believe in God, it's better if you do good, than nothing. But anyway, I just like helping people and I'd do it even though I were Athiest and had a straight mind of the future than tearing it up.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Vostroya on August 05, 2008, 01:23:37 PM
MIB, let's drop it, clearly neither of us are grasping the other's argument.

...So you think we're all pawns in a deterministic reality? I disagree strongly with this idea.

Yeah, I thought of it too. But anyway, I agree with what you disagreed with Nyerp.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Nyerp

Most humans are confined to their own little lives and friends and values, and that's all they care about and it's the way to live to them. Therefore, nothing will ever happen that affects humankind or the world. Birth and death is the only thing we can do.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on August 05, 2008, 02:33:09 PM
Most humans are confined to their own little lives and friends and values, and that's all they care about and it's the way to live to them. Therefore, nothing will ever happen that affects humankind or the world. Birth and death is the only thing we can do.
Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr., innovations such as electricity and iron working, etc. etc.

So much has happened which has changed the world and the way humans interact with it

CHAOS66

I don't believe in God, it's a bunch of bullshit. I also like how everything is told and not explained in the Bible. Also there was no apple in the garden, the Bible just says FRUIT

Knig

If there is no God, how did we, a contingent universe, come to be made?

guff

Quote from: Rycerz on September 05, 2008, 08:27:01 PM
If there is no God, how did we, a contingent universe, come to be made?
dunno, why does it matter

Knig

It matters because we care about it. Everyone likes to think about our origins at one point or another in their life.

I don't care much about what religions say what God is, but my view of God is simple, as the creator of the universe. There is nothing objective we can say about it aside from that, and that's where some people try to coerce their subjective beliefs unto others.

Lozal

Quote from: Rycerz on September 05, 2008, 09:00:12 PM
It matters because we care about it. Everyone likes to think about our origins at one point or another in their life.

I don't care much about what religions say what God is, but my view of God is simple, as the creator of the universe. There is nothing objective we can say about it aside from that, and that's where some people try to coerce their subjective beliefs unto others.
well then how did god get here?
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Aelia on September 06, 2008, 10:20:19 AM
You see, God is omnipresent and is an omnibeing. So we can question the methods of God, and the only answer we'll get is "Because God willed it" or something.

Det in F♯ Major

you could be asked the same about the universe/earth.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

superclucky

Quote from: Det. ;] on September 06, 2008, 03:22:33 PM
you could be asked the same about the universe/earth.
i'm living in my own dream
kewns are smelly

Knig

God, being the necessary being for our existence, contains the reason for its existence within itself, and thus must be the Forme of Being.

superclucky

Quote from: Rycerz on September 07, 2008, 09:57:24 AM
God, being the necessary being for our existence, contains the reason for its existence within itself, and thus must be the Forme of Being.
how did that reason get within itself
kewns are smelly

Go Up