May 12, 2024, 06:43:14 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do You Believe in God?

Started by Daddy, April 16, 2007, 04:13:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you believe in God?

Yes.
63 (38.7%)
No.
66 (40.5%)
I'm not sure
34 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Go Down

V

Quote from: JMV290 on August 24, 2007, 06:44:18 PM
But what exactly is  a sin?  According to the Bible homosexuality if one.  He condemns people to hell for being born a different way.  How does that work?

Having sex with someone of the same gender is an abomination. I don't believe people are born gay.

Himu

Quote from: Toast on August 24, 2007, 06:42:49 PM
Then why do we even have the Serious Discussion board?
Because some people dont want the replies to their posts about their friend dieing in a car crash to be "PENUS".

Houdini

Quote from: Jean L. Kline on August 24, 2007, 06:56:47 PM
Because some people dont want the replies to their posts about their friend dieing in a car crash to be "PENUS".
We delete "PENUS" replies anyway.

Himu

Quote from: JMV290 on August 24, 2007, 06:44:18 PM
But what exactly is  a sin?  According to the Bible homosexuality if one.  He condemns people to hell for being born a different way.  How does that work?
So he condemns people to hell if they're homosexual?  Because I know Christians that are gay.

V

Quote from: Jean L. Kline on August 24, 2007, 07:07:53 PM
So he condemns people to hell if they're homosexual?  Because I know Christians that are gay.

Homosexuality is not normal, imo.

Houdini

V

Quote from: Toast on August 24, 2007, 07:17:11 PM
What is normal?

Heterosexuality. Did you really need to ask that question?

Himu

Quote from: V on August 24, 2007, 07:19:05 PM
Heterosexuality. Did you really need to ask that question?
Well some people believe being normal is being who they are.

TheExAm

Quote from: V on August 24, 2007, 06:54:01 PMI don't believe people are born gay.
Studies confirm that homosexuality is a result of a sort of birth defect, which causes an imbalance of sorts in the brain, in turn causing the individual to be attracted to the wrong set of pheromones. It's not a choice, and it's proven, yet people like you either refuse this information, or aren't informed. Next they'll be amending the constitution to prevent poeple with aspergers and autism from doing things a normal person would have the right to do, hm? Your ignorance as to this matter is appalling. You're on the internet, for christ's sake. Go look it up.

I do agree that anal sex in itself is wrong, though. SHIT comes out of there, nothing's supposed to go UP it.

Zack777

Quote from: TheExAm on August 24, 2007, 08:29:13 PM
Studies confirm that homosexuality is a result of a birth defect, which causes an imbalance of sorts in the brain, in turn causing the individual to be attracted to the wrong set of pheromones. It's not a choice, and it's proven, yet people like you either refuse this information, or aren't informed. Next they'll be amending the constitution to prevent poeple with aspergers and autism from doing things a normal person would have the right to do, hm? Your ignorance as to this matter is appalling. You're on the internet, for christ's sake. Go look it up.

Is that the same fact with Furries and Michel Jackson?

V

Quote from: TheExAm on August 24, 2007, 08:29:13 PM
Studies confirm that homosexuality is a result of a sort of birth defect, which causes an imbalance of sorts in the brain, in turn causing the individual to be attracted to the wrong set of pheromones. It's not a choice, and it's proven, yet people like you either refuse this information, or aren't informed. Next they'll be amending the constitution to prevent poeple with aspergers and autism from doing things a normal person would have the right to do, hm? Your ignorance as to this matter is appalling. You're on the internet, for christ's sake. Go look it up.

I do agree that anal sex in itself is wrong, though. SHIT comes out of there, nothing's supposed to go UP it.

All in all, it isn't natural for men to like other men. It is a birth defect, like you said.

TheExAm

August 24, 2007, 08:35:08 PM #386 Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 08:39:20 PM by TheExAm
Quote from: Commander Booty Call, AKA Zack777 on August 24, 2007, 08:30:32 PM
Is that the same fact with Furries and Michel Jackson?
Furries have a sexual fetish, and pedophilia is also a fetish. However, since Jackson molested little boys, he may be gay.
Quote from: V on August 24, 2007, 08:32:24 PM
All in all, it isn't natural for men to like other men. It is a birth defect, like you said.
That doesn't mean that just because they're attracted to other men, or other women, that they shouldn't be able to live their lives together. What's it going to do to you if some gay couple somewhere in the world gets married? This has nothing to do with morals. You just have an aversion to the idea.

Also,

THREAD DERAILED. Back on topic now. Wanna argue this? Keep it in PMs or create your own thread.

Himu

August 24, 2007, 08:38:32 PM #387 Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 08:45:03 PM by Jean L. Kline
Quote from: V on August 24, 2007, 08:32:24 PM
Everyone is born with a certain amount of male and girl hormones.  That can probably determine if they're homosexual or not.

V

Quote from: TheExAm on August 24, 2007, 08:35:08 PM
Furries have a sexual fetish, and pedophilia is also a fetish. However, since Jackson molested little boys, he may be gay. That doesn't mean that just because they're attracted to other men, or other women, that they shouldn't be able to live their lives together. What's it going to do to you if some gay couple somewhere in the world gets married? This has nothing to do with morals. You just have an aversion to the idea.

Also,

THREAD DERAILED. Back on topic now. Wanna argue this? Keep it in PMs or create your own thread.

I never said anything about them being able to live together, I just said it isn't natural.  psyduck;

V

To get back on topic, how can we really decide if there is a god? We can't be 100% sure if he/she/it is real or not until we die.

Go Up