October 18, 2024, 11:24:40 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

dfkkaksdfksd Pot holes

Started by Daddy, April 24, 2009, 02:28:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I hate driving through Swampscott to get to Salem from Lynn and all of the fucking potholes on the way. madood; madood; madood; madood;

I either have to swerve worse than a drunk(while also hoping not to hit cars on the other side or parked cars) or just repeatedly hit pot holes.

I FUCKING HATE THEM.

Discuss potholes or puddles

ME##

There was a rather large pothole down the street after it warmed up, but it has since been field.  Also, there's always annoying puddles on the stairs going into my school after it rains.

Meyer Lansky

I had to get my axle repaired last year because it was dark and rainy (and I was high) and I couldn't see this huge pothole in the street.

guff

Quote from: divaD on April 24, 2009, 02:30:07 PM
There was a rather large pothole down the street after it warmed up, but it has since been field.  Also, there's always annoying puddles on the stairs going into my school after it rains.
this is actually the most interesting story i've ever heard about iowa  akudood;

l a c e y

i hate riding the bus when it goes over pot holes cause it like launches you out of the seat.
and it's terrible when you have to pee cause your bladder is all like dfghdfh. omg.

Samus Aran

Once I wasn't paying much attention and there was a fucking massive puddle on the street because it was flooding and I drove through it going about 35. Needless to say it made quite a large splash of muddy water. I pretty much soaked the car that was passing by me, which was funny. I just wish there had been someone on the sidewalk.

Claquesous

There's this huge pothole while riding home on the bus. It stretches across the whole road. More of a crack or something, I guess. Go over it every day, and every day it jars me out of my sleep.

Selkie

I love roads with lots of pot holes.

I pretend I am in Starfox and the potholes are meteors

snorkel

one of the roads I drive on frequently doesn't have a lot of pot holes, but it just seems to be from the 18th century and is cracked and uneven and I don't know why they haven't resurfaced it it's one of the main streets in minneapolis

YPrrrr

Either the roads I've been on have a significant lack of potholes or I just don't really notice them

Lex Luthor

Why am i still here?

wawi

The streets of Metro Detroit are all terrible

Go Up