October 21, 2024, 01:03:45 AM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ways Boyah/Outsider has changed you?

Started by Commander Fuckass, April 21, 2009, 06:46:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Slim

Quote from: Veal on April 21, 2009, 07:35:32 PM
I used to have friends.

And now you have us. You just traded your old ones in for an upgrade. ;D
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daphnia

I never said mean things to ignorant people before the internet.  saddood;

Though, I hadn't been aware of anyone who refused to learn things they didn't know about. Which seems to define at least a large minority of people viewed through the internet. madood;

Veal

Quote from: Slim on April 21, 2009, 07:39:16 PM
And now you have us. You just traded your old ones in for an upgrade. ;D

Well I was exaggerating when I said I used to have friends.

Feynman

don't let's

There was no change that came about from these places.

strongbad

Better typing speed, and different way of talking through typing. I also look down on people a lot more for some reason.
Oh yeah and I learned about a lot of great bands.

6M69I69B9

April 22, 2009, 01:54:41 PM #21 Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 02:02:34 PM by Original_MIB
These past two years...came here when I was an upcoming Freshman. Anyway:

I'm more serious.

Made me realize how many assgholes there are, but they also taught me that they shouldn't really influence my life and not anybody else. What I think about myself, matters only. But, from these assholes, they shaped me from being kind of shy and a bit more confident as I learned from what I was doing that made them act this way. I would see what I was doing wrong.

I try to respect people and not to be an asshole. 

I don't stereotype. (Two years ago I learned...finally.)

I use better grammar. (NSider/Boyah)

Made me look up my own religion (Catholic), and have learned about other things. But, I still am a Catholic after two years.

How the media is bullshit and many things are cliched now.

Got me to listen to some music other than Rap/Hip-Hop.

I now know that Athiests commonly offend Christians, not the other way around. I've been bashed so many times, just in this place.

To be more observant.

How many people are desperate for attention. (NSider times)

Learned about where I truly stand in some issues. (Abortion/Gays/Beastiality/Necrophilia/Pedophilia/Religion/Suicide/etc.)

This may sound a bit corny, but oh well.

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Daddy

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Ã,µÎ© on April 22, 2009, 02:04:17 PM
"necrophilia" wut.
I never knew about necrophilia/pedophilia/beatiality until now and I just think they're wrong but they were born with it. They were born with a burden, and it isn't their fault they are like this. They didn't choose.

In the end, I feel sorry for them. But what they do, or going to do, is just wrong.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

NOA_Haunted

Travis

Quote from: Original_MIB on April 22, 2009, 02:08:02 PM
I never knew about necrophilia/pedophilia/beatiality until now and I just think they're wrong but they were born with it. They were born with a burden, and it isn't their fault they are like this. They didn't choose.

In the end, I feel sorry for them. But what they do, or going to do, is just wrong.

i think that's more of a fetish thing, and i'm really not so sure you're "born with it" psyduck;

Nyerp

ME##

Nyerp

Quote from: divaD on April 22, 2009, 02:49:42 PM
how did you ever let that happen :(

i let my guard down for four seconds :'(

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Trav on April 22, 2009, 02:37:24 PM
i think that's more of a fetish thing, and i'm really not so sure you're "born with it" psyduck;
Well, where I got my information from, was my school psychologist, where we just discussed about this issue. I think they were.

I think you don't determine what "turns you on". No wonder why some people are ashamed of their fetishes.

Go Up