October 18, 2024, 09:24:10 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh god. I have found the perfect girl.

Started by Josh, April 20, 2009, 06:55:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

guff

Quote from: Bassir on April 24, 2009, 07:31:35 PM
So, yeah, I was at this place near this thing and I saw this woman and it was like woah.

Quote from: Geno on April 24, 2009, 07:33:17 PM
thats awful  :(
don't worry i'm sure she'd reject you too if she had to  :3

Sam

hey guys I have a confession to make

I hit on nerds at cons to make them feel better about themselves.  doodella;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Bolivian Army

that is the most hilarious thing i've heard today  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Zach

Quote from: Sam on April 25, 2009, 08:30:44 AM

I loathe such behavior.

Feynman

You're everything that's wrong with women.

Kalahari Inkantation

actions like these are what make us feel so confused and lonely :'(

Lex Luthor

I would rather have someone say yes or no to me rather then trying to pretend they love me.
Hell i would rather have a no because your black then someone pretending to love me.
Why am i still here?

YPrrrr

Tease baddood;

Meyer Lansky

Slim

I hit on all of you at Boyah to make you guys feel better about yourselves. doodella;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Slim on April 25, 2009, 12:21:16 PM

I hit on all of you at Boyah to make you guys feel better about yourselves. doodella;
Just seeing you on Boyah makes me feel better about myself :3

Lex Luthor

i Ditch my friend on the phone for Boyah.
Why am i still here?

Sam

it's not as bad as you guys think it is. It's not like i jokingly hit on nerdy guys and make fun of them later, or like I hit on them and then ditch them. I just start conversations with guys who probably can't get many girls, or anyone for that matter, to talk to them on a normal basis. I tell them I like their costume even if it's horrible, or maybe I'll start talking about how they have good taste in anime or how they know more about something than I do, and laugh at their lame jokes. It really is just to boost their confidence. If they ask for my number or something I give it to them, but they rarely do. The only reason I do it at cons and not at places like school or around town is because it's not very likely for someone to become clingy/stalkerish within a 10-15 minute conversation. I really can't handle clingy guys.

Nothing about what I do is being a tease, or a bitch. Just being friendly to people who are looking for having a good weekend. If they go their weekend with nobody talking to them because they don't have the confidence to start up a conversation, they might as well not be at a nerd convention. So I give them a little boost by showing them there are people, even girls, who would love to be friends with them.

But when they start the conversations I get a little creeped out. >.>
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Go Up