October 18, 2024, 09:26:07 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh god. I have found the perfect girl.

Started by Josh, April 20, 2009, 06:55:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: Zach on April 23, 2009, 08:00:19 AM
Oh, and the girl I was thinking about asking to prom is desperate to find a date and has asked pretty much everyone but me, including my best friend (he said no so I wouldn't feel as bad). Fucking friend zone, man.  wariodood;

Am I the only one who actually doesn't want a date to prom?  doodthing;

I've rejected 3 guys so far, pshaw.  n_u
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Zach

Bitch ain't worth having, then. No need to stay upset - I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who would drop me simply because I liked her.

Josh

Quote from: Sam on April 23, 2009, 12:39:09 PM
Am I the only one who actually doesn't want a date to prom?  doodthing;

I've rejected 3 guys so far, pshaw.  n_u
That's because you're not an anti-social reject like the rest of us.  :(

Sam

Quote from: Zach on April 23, 2009, 12:40:56 PM
Bitch ain't worth having, then. No need to stay upset - I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who would drop me simply because I liked her.

well

it's more complicated than that

and I'm going to get defensive now because I've been in this situation multiple times. It sucks.

if a friend has a crush on you, and you don't feel the same way about them, it makes things very awkward. It completely depends on the person, but I had this one boy who would not stop flirting with me, and even after I rejected him twice he kept doing those annoying flirty things that piss me the fuck off. So I started ignoring him to try to get him to stop. Eventually he did. But he probably thinks I'm a bitch now.

It was absolutely necessary though. Everytime I was friendly with him at all, he thought I wanted to be with him. Even when I didn't return his flirting. We're friends again now, but after a 8 year friend ship I'm sure I came across as the hugest bitch ever when he was trying to get with me. I'm not at all though.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Josh

Quote from: Sam on April 23, 2009, 02:54:47 PM
well

and I'm going to get defensive now because I've been in this situation multiple times. It sucks.

if a friend has a crush on you, and you don't feel the same way about them, it makes things very awkward. It completely depends on the person, but I had this one boy who would not stop flirting with me, and even after I rejected him twice he kept doing those annoying flirty things that piss me the fuck off. So I started ignoring him to try to get him to stop. Eventually he did. But he probably thinks I'm a bitch now.

It was absolutely necessary though. Everytime I was friendly with him at all, he thought I wanted to be with him. Even when I didn't return his flirting. We're friends again now, but after a 8 year friend ship I'm sure I came across as the hugest bitch ever when he was trying to get with me. I'm not at all though.
I never did anything like that to her, that's what pissed me off about it. I was always there for her, I hung out with her, talked to her on a regular basis, I never flirted with her or asked her out. I simply told her that I liked her. I even said I still wanted to be friends. If I were a stalker or obsessed with her, it'd be justified for her to be a bitch to me.

I agree that it was necessary in your situation, but what happened with you can't really be applied to my situation. It doesn't bother me that she didn't want to be with me, what bothers me is that she dropped the whole friendship just because things got a little awkward. It doesn't do your character much good if you're willing to destroy friendships over trivial things.

Feynman

well

Your friend is an idiot.

superclucky

my perfect person doesn't exist in reality </3
kewns are smelly

Skylark

You shouldn't tell somebody you like them unless you are really positive that they like you back. That was your first mistake. Obviously if she doesn't like you back there is going to be some amount of awkwardness and the situation is obviously not going to make her happy.

I just don't understand why somebody would do that.
the book of right on

YPrrrr

Daddy

Bolivian Army

so how do you turn someone down for a dance thing

because i'm not much of a dance person and the only ones i've gone to are the ones girls invite the guys

and i really only went then because i was afraid the girl would cry or something  :(

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

l a c e y

say no, i'm busy.
but don't say busy, make up an excuse.

Zach

well

I fully understand your situation, but dropping someone as a friend that isn't doing anything to make you physically uncomfortable just because they have feelings for you? That's harsh.

Zach

Alright, down to business.

I was at my region's solo and ensemble contest today, and one of the girls from the high school that was hosting it was sitting outside of the room that all the people from my school were going into to play their pieces. She was insanely hot and very friendly towards me, so naturally I started flirting with her, and wound up doing so for the next couple of hours as the contest progressed. Things went very well, and there seemed to be a lot of mutual interest between us.

As things were winding down and my school was about to head back home, I found her and asked if she had a Facebook or a Myspace so I could talk to her again (I feel more comfortable doing so through a social networking site before asking for a number). She gave me her Myspace info, and now I'm trying to figure out what kind of date I should ask for when the opportunity presents itself.

Feynman

So, yeah, I was at this place near this thing and I saw this woman and it was like woah. I tried to talk to her but she was always like this and like that and I was like that and like this, and it ended up being all that, and in the end I asked her if she was it and she was like that and I was like oh.

So, yeah, it was pretty cool. Also, she was pretty.

Go Up