my lack of knowledge in the musical field is detrimental to my grade

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, April 18, 2009, 07:33:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I read The Crucible in English recently, and was given a final project to do on the book, which is due Monday. There's only one major problem:

Quote from: Crucible AssignmentIf you had music to accompany the play, what music would you select for each act? Compile a CD of music, one song for each act or important segment of the play. The lyrics and written explanation of why each musical selection was chosen is mandatory.

i know absolutely nothing of mainstream music wry
I can do all of the writing myself, I just need songs to work with. befuddlement

so all i'm asking for is at least four songs of boyah's choice that i can use for this project and what act or important scene each song could be used in, and that the music selected be appropriate for school

please assist :'(

ME##

I'd try to help, but then I realised that I would be no help.  saddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Wrench

Zach

Quote from: Billie Joe on April 18, 2009, 08:04:17 PM
i know absolutely nothing of The Crucible wry

It's an excellent play. I think that it does a really good job of drawing parallels to the blind fear of the McCarthy area as Miller intended.

Also, I don't see anything in that quote that implies that it has to be mainstream music, Tec. Just go with what you're familiar with.

Himu

I had to do this with Les Misérables. akudood;

It's really easy and I would help you, but I'm not going to read The Crucible. ;)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Zach on April 18, 2009, 08:24:21 PM
It's an excellent play. I think that it does a really good job of drawing parallels to the blind fear of the McCarthy area as Miller intended.

Also, I don't see anything in that quote that implies that it has to be mainstream music, Tec. Just go with what you're familiar with.

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUha-uphaSg[/youtube][/spoiler]

This is the only kind of music I am familiar with. This could be a problem. gimpdood;

Himu

Quote from: TECTRINKET on April 18, 2009, 08:31:23 PM
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUha-uphaSg[/youtube][/spoiler]

This is the only kind of music I am familiar with. This could be a problem. gimpdood;

Mandatory what the flying fuckity fuck.

You mean you have no knowledge of music outside video games? baddood;

Zach

Spark Man can be when Abigail accuses Elizabeth of being a witch, which sparked the events that eventually led to Proctor's death.

You see, easy!

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Cyanide on April 18, 2009, 08:33:52 PM

Not at all. spam;

but at times like these, it's really nothing to be proud of wry

Himu

Quote from: TECTRINKET on April 18, 2009, 08:38:52 PM
Not at all. spam;

but at times like these, it's really nothing to be proud of wry
I don't see how that is possible. wariodood;

Thyme

Quote from: Cyanide on April 18, 2009, 08:45:25 PM
I don't see how that is possible. wariodood;

I confirm that it is possible. I was like that [glow=black,2,300]when I was his age.[/glow] maps;

Nyerp

Quote from: Cyanide on April 18, 2009, 08:33:52 PM

me neither lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Zach on April 18, 2009, 08:35:09 PM
Spark Man can be when Abigail accuses Elizabeth of being a witch, which sparked the events that eventually led to Proctor's death.

You see, easy!
my teacher would probably think it was a bad joke and give me a failing grade befuddlement

Veal

Go Up