July 02, 2024, 05:41:02 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

renting games

Started by Daddy, April 18, 2009, 09:34:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

do people still do that.

i rented mario party like 10 years ago and that's pretty much the only game i've ever rented

strongbad

I only rent games if they are really expensive to buy and I know that I'll be able to beat it quickly.

ME##

Yes, unless I'm really sure about wanting it, I'll just rent it.

Cookie

Last game I rented was Goldeneye on N64 and bought right after.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Sure. I haven't done it in a while, but that's mostly because I didn't really have time to play anyway. School all week, homework all weekend. More recently I had more time but I was till playing my newly bought games.

I'll probably start to do it again soon. Most of the time I rent games that have gotten good reviews but are said to be short.

Josh

My local video place has a shitload o' games, but they all suck.  akudood;

Kalahari Inkantation

I've never rented a game before but ME86 is making me want to rent RE5. gimpdood;

ME##

Quote from: TECTRINKET on April 18, 2009, 05:07:16 PM
I've never rented a game before but ME86 is making me want to rent RE5. gimpdood;

maps;

It's a more fun when you play it with somebody I've found.  Though I kept dying today lol, stupid L1+R1 quick time command. :[

Samus Aran

No. I like to give myself the chance to replay games, which I do pretty much constantly, so there's no point in renting. Even if it turns out to be a bad or mediocre game and I never replay it, I still prefer to keep it.

Wrench

I rent, on occasion, for free. I have the hookups. badass

I always prefer to own though.

Geno

Quote from: TECTRINKET on April 18, 2009, 05:07:16 PM
RE5 is certainly a buy  baddood;
You can replay it a million times and it will always be fun
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on April 18, 2009, 08:22:29 PM
RE5 is certainly a buy  baddood;
You can replay it a million times and it will always be fun

I haven't seen what makes it a buy so far.  I was looking at the leader boards, and I saw that top person beat it in about an hour and a half.  doodhuh;

Geno

Quote from: divaD on April 18, 2009, 08:31:11 PM
I haven't seen what makes it a buy so far.  I was looking at the leader boards, and I saw that top person beat it in about an hour and a half.  doodhuh;
My first time through I beat it in 10 hours
Your total time is your fastest time in each chapter put together
So when you have the infinite rocket launcher it's going to go really fast.

ME##

Quote from: Geno on April 18, 2009, 08:35:04 PM
My first time through I beat it in 10 hours
Your total time is your fastest time in each chapter put together
So when you have the infinite rocket launcher it's going to go really fast.

Probably true.  Oh well, maybe I'll play some more tomorrow.

Go Up