October 25, 2024, 07:39:06 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

if you could...

Started by Sam, April 10, 2009, 09:49:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Sam on April 12, 2009, 06:43:56 PM
lmao

first of all I told him to pick that name.

Second of all I'm probably the only person he knows on here.
Oh
well hi I'm Geno samisthebest
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Zach

A "he," you say? Poor Geno's heart just collapsed. Good job, Sam.

Geno

Quote from: Zach on April 12, 2009, 06:44:46 PM
A "he," you say? Poor Geno's heart just collapsed. Good job, Sam.
You're a heartbreaker
dream maker
love taker
Dont you mess around with me!
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

samisthebest

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 06:46:29 PM
You're a heartbreaker
dream maker
love taker
Dont you mess around with me!

now i'm really sad because, you know, that song sucks.

and yes, sam told me to pick this name. because um well it's true. .-.

Zach

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 06:50:10 PM

oh you flatterer you :3

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 06:50:10 PM

so what do we call you?  baddood;

samisthebest

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 06:51:57 PM
so what do we call you?  baddood;
I'll let you guys decide that.

Geno

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 06:52:35 PM
I'll let you guys decide that.
We'll call you Sam
and Sam can be Sam2

Daddy

samisthebest will now be called randal

Zach

Hi Randal! Where are you from? happydood;

Geno

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on April 12, 2009, 06:53:18 PM
how bout we call him Billford

samisthebest

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on April 12, 2009, 06:53:18 PM
that name makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

samisthebest

Quote from: Zach on April 12, 2009, 06:54:16 PM
Hi Randal! Where are you from? happydood;
wherever you want me to be, babe.

or north carolina, whatevers.

Feynman

i want clucky even if she's just a figment of my imagination :(

Go Up