September 24, 2024, 05:27:40 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite Console?

Started by NOA_Haunted, April 09, 2009, 08:26:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Hmmmmmmm?

Playstation 3
2 (5.1%)
Wii
0 (0%)
Xbox 360
5 (12.8%)
Playstation 2
8 (20.5%)
Game Cube
2 (5.1%)
Original Xbox
0 (0%)
Playstation 1
1 (2.6%)
Sega Dream Cast
1 (2.6%)
N64
8 (20.5%)
SNES
10 (25.6%)
Sega Genesis
0 (0%)
NES
1 (2.6%)
Other
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Tomboh on April 11, 2009, 07:51:14 PM
holy shit the n64 sucked how does it have so many votes

Mario Party 1-3
Goldeneye
The World is Not Enough
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Starfox 64
LoZ: Ocarina of Time / Majora's Mask
Banjo Kazooie

Must I continue?

Tomboh

Quote from: The Enemy on April 11, 2009, 07:53:04 PM
Mario Party 1-3
Goldeneye
The World is Not Enough
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Starfox 64
LoZ: Ocarina of Time / Majora's Mask
Banjo Kazooie

Must I continue?
mario parties sucked, sm64 sucked, starfox sucked, the rest were okay with the exceptions of the two zelda games

so continue if you want

Geno

Quote from: Tomboh on April 11, 2009, 08:27:49 PM
mario parties sucked, sm64 sucked, starfox sucked, the rest were okay with the exceptions of the two zelda games

so continue if you want
This post pretty much shows the fact that Tomboh has shit taste in games
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geno on April 11, 2009, 06:46:07 PM
Whoever voted for the PS3 is fucking retarded and needs to play more consoles
and whoever eventually votes for the original Xbox is fucking retarded and needs to play more consoles
I voted the PS3, and I have had a 360  for almost 2 years.

Geno

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 11, 2009, 08:54:34 PM
I voted the PS3, and I have had a 360  for almost 2 years.
Yup you are fucking retarded and need to play more consoles.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

Daddy and mommy ignored me with I told them I beat Bowser in Super Mario Bros. for the NES. ââ,,¢Â¥Ã¢â,,¢Â¥Ã¢â,,¢Â¥
kewns are smelly

Tomboh

Quote from: Geno on April 11, 2009, 08:47:31 PM
This post pretty much shows the fact that Tomboh has shit taste in games
mario parties are a hash of shit minigames, ive always hated starfox games just because theyre boring, and i hated the controls on sm64

super smash brothers though you can change to good and not "okay" like i said it was. i remembered the fun tiems with it so its good now

FPSes on a console are bad enough, but without dual analog their even worse. theyre the best of their time but i still didnt like them

strongbad

N64 is only good if you're relying on nostalgia. Otherwise it sucks.

StarPilot

Quote from: David on April 11, 2009, 10:45:06 PM
N64 is only good if you're relying on nostalgia. Otherwise it sucks.
ROSE-MOTHERFUCKING-TINTED GLASSES.

Also, you guys are forgetting about Jet Force Gemini. frankendood;

Tomboh

Quote from: StarPilot on April 11, 2009, 10:49:07 PM
ROSE-MOTHERFUCKING-TINTED GLASSES.

Also, you guys are forgetting about Jet Force Gemini. frankendood;
that or perfect dark were prolly the best shooters on the console

still the controls made it sjdksa. perfect dark though was really cool in multiplayer

Zach

NES and SNES. The 64 was a piece of shit outside of Nintendo's first-party stuff.

StarPilot

Quote from: Ã,­lacette on April 11, 2009, 10:50:56 PM
that or perfect dark were prolly the best shooters on the console

still the controls made it sjdksa. perfect dark though was really cool in multiplayer
I never beat JFG, but that's because I sucked at the Floyd mini-missions. All I really needed to do was save all of the tribals and get those fucking earplugs for that fucking bear on that water planet. You have to get a rainbow medal or something in one of the Floyd missions to get those damn earplugs.

Samus Aran

The N64 had such a terrible balance of good games. Where the hell are the RPGs? Nowhere, that's where. Granted, it's still a good console, I just don't see how anyone can consider it the best.

The SNES is my favorite, for reasons I've stated a billion times over and I'm not about to do so again. Giant motherfucking list of great games, extremely well-balanced across all the major genres, etc.

Dullahan

Oh

Quote from: Geno on April 11, 2009, 08:58:33 PM
Yup you are fucking retarded and need to play more consoles.
The PS3 is a pretty damn good console, it can play PS2 games too.

Go Up