September 28, 2024, 11:11:55 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

RHYTHM HEAVEN IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT

Started by KonohaShinobi, April 08, 2009, 01:41:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

You have to perfect every minigame to pass onto the next one, and the minigames are difficult! I had to do the Build Stuff one at least three times, almost perfected it the second time, then they decrease the view and I messed up 3 times. The weird thing is, on my third time, I messed up more than three times, but over a longer period of time, and I passed and unlocked Glee Club

AND GLEE CLUB IS FUCKING HARD

It's a fun game, and the concept is great, amazing music, but my god, the game is punishing. There isn't even a difficulty setting![spoiler=most people will not get the reference] It's like Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume, difficulty, and ingenuity[/spoiler]

This is just a little heads-up to people planning on buying it. It takes some getting used to, although I am still stuck on Glee Club ;-;

Classic

Wow. You must be retarded. I got a perfect on Glee Club.

strongbad

Glee Club was so easy what are you talking about?

Nyerp

Placebo Headwound

Himu

I want Rhythm Heaven so badly.  It looks so quirky and fun. ;-;

Hiro

Quote from: Cyanide on April 08, 2009, 08:03:38 PM
I want Rhythym Heaven so badly.  It looks so quirky and fun. ;-;
i'll buy it for you ;-;

Cookie

So can tell me if it's any good? I'm thinking about buying it, but I'm afraid I'll only play it for a week...

Classic

Quote from: Cookie on April 08, 2009, 08:05:43 PM
So can tell me if it's any good? I'm thinking about buying it, but I'm afraid I'll only play it for a week...

One of the best games on the DS.

Josh

I have no idea what you're talking about, I kicked that game's ass.  huhdoodame;

__THAT__GUY__

Well I was going to make a post stating how delightfullly surprised I was that Nintendo made a new game that was actually challenging, but by reading the other posts it seems you're just bad at it. :P

Feynman

Classic

Go Up