May 28, 2024, 12:57:51 PM

1,531,629 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Zelda - which ones are your favorites?

Started by Zach, April 04, 2009, 01:04:30 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Kaz on April 04, 2009, 09:44:03 PM
bitch i got Link's Awakening when it was NEW and still been playing it now and then since baddood;

however i now only have the DX version because this fuckmint old friend of mine lost my original copy AND my gameboy pocket because he left them out when i lent them to him and they got stolen
what's the difference

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kaz on April 04, 2009, 09:44:03 PM
bitch i got Link's Awakening when it was NEW and still been playing it now and then since baddood;

however i now only have the DX version because this fuckmint old friend of mine lost my original copy AND my gameboy pocket because he left them out when i lent them to him and they got stolen
My brother's nigger friend broke my copy of Oracle of Ages. myface;
i got a new one eventually but i had to pay out of my own pocket :'(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hïro on April 04, 2009, 09:47:17 PM
what's the difference

DX is in color and has a special extra dungeon in the graveyard and when you beat it you get a choice of either a blue or red tunic, one of which is for defense and the other for attack

Hiro

Quote from: Kaz on April 04, 2009, 10:05:35 PM
DX is in color and has a special extra dungeon in the graveyard and when you beat it you get a choice of either a blue or red tunic, one of which is for defense and the other for attack
that sounds cool

strongbad

Quote from: Kaz on April 04, 2009, 10:05:35 PM

Yeah having the superior version of games really sucks.

Samus Aran

Quote from: David on April 05, 2009, 09:26:41 PM
Yeah having the superior version of games really sucks.

uh are you retarded

it sucks that i don't have the original anymore because a dipshit got it stolen, not because it's inferior...i assure you that if i had both and i wanted to play link's awakening i'd play the DX version

Josh

Probably Majora's Mask. The difficulty wasn't a factor at all, but the three day system adds a sense of urgency that I haven't felt in many other games. The side-quests are half of the game, and getting all of the masks is a huge challenge, or at least it proved to be one to me. Other than that, I liked the stories behind each of the people you help out to get the individual masks, the story of the main quest, and the dark, depressing, crazy atmosphere. And, THE HAPPY MASK SALESMAN is a main character! What more could you want?  giggle;

PuuMastaFunk

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on April 08, 2009, 11:10:54 PM
Probably Majora's Mask. The difficulty wasn't a factor at all, but the three day system adds a sense of urgency that I haven't felt in many other games. The side-quests are half of the game, and getting all of the masks is a huge challenge, or at least it proved to be one to me. Other than that, I liked the stories behind each of the people you help out to get the individual masks, the story of the main quest, and the dark, depressing, crazy atmosphere. And, THE HAPPY MASK SALESMAN is a main character! What more could you want?  giggle;

I liked the part where he strangles you...

Kalahari Inkantation

Oh

Wind Waker was simply beautiful. The quirkyness of the characters, Bosses, and the story were wonderful. And the music was so damn catchy. Best Zelda game in my opinion.

PuuMastaFunk

Quote from: TECTRINKET on April 14, 2009, 12:58:41 PM
I thought it was harder than Zelda II. girl;

No. Zelda II is a BITCH! Seriously, if you lose (and it's going to happen), you have to start ALL THE WAY back at the beggining. MM is much, much easier, even though longer.

Dullahan

The only thing I didn't like about WW was the map deciphering.

Other than that, I really loved the amount of space you could explore in. That was pretty cool. TP didn't have that much exploration.

Classic

Quote from: stacey on April 14, 2009, 02:51:18 PM
Wind Waker was simply beautiful. The quirkyness of the characters, Bosses, and the story were wonderful. And the music was so damn catchy. Best Zelda game in my opinion.

This. THIS. THIS.

strongbad

Quote from: Kaz on April 08, 2009, 12:53:13 PM
uh are you retarded

it sucks that i don't have the original anymore because a dipshit got it stolen, not because it's inferior...i assure you that if i had both and i wanted to play link's awakening i'd play the DX version

I know I was just trollin' maps;

don't let's

Go Up