June 22, 2024, 08:18:14 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brutal Legend - will it even come out? will it suck?

Started by The artist formally known, March 31, 2009, 11:07:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Cookie

I got a bunch of pre release boxes of that game in a dumpster behind gamestop....

strongbad

Quote from: Cookie on April 14, 2009, 08:37:27 AM
I got a bunch of pre release boxes of that game in a dumpster behind gamestop....

Would you mind posting a review?

Cookie

Now this is not your average video game box. This is a Battle Forge box made out of high quality and well crafted plastic like material. The hinges are very durable and bend nicely for that clean smooth feeling when you open the box. Tape covers the side so no intruders will be able to steal the copy of the game while it is sitting on the store shelf.The See-through rubbery like cover over the box provides a nice touch for housing the Battle Forge cover, side panel, and back cover. This very informative box also provides a cardboard insert informing the reader that when you pre-order you will receive 4 exclusive units. The final run down is this is a strong durable case for all your game housing needs. I rate this case a 8.7 out of 10.
Pics.

I got a high school musical 3 box too if you want me to review it too.

strongbad

Great review :D
I would love to see more from you in the future!

Geno

Quote from: Cookie on April 14, 2009, 08:37:27 AM
That's not brutal legend
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Cookie

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up